Get some individuality for god sake!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Rofl. Corrupted politicians are guilty, but those who corrupt are innocent? Those who corrupt are morally superior?Ok..thank you. Last time I checked laws didn't say so, but if that's your ethic...
Never said that. But if your elected officials are that fickle and you are that pussy enough to not want to withstand the blame, then fine, go ahead and blame us. It's always easier for whiners in denial to blame someone else for their own problems. Your people are obviously too afraid to stand up for anything, hence the Mafia's dominance over your country for so long.

Mix of assumptions without proof and true facts. Not even the need to debate them, because your logic crashes once more...
Yup. Because "deal with it" is earth shattering logic. You feel no need to debate them because you don't know how. It's a fact, both sides were trying to build an atomic bomb. It's a fact that nothing like that had been built before. It's a fact that whoever built it first would use it first. It's a fact that since it was the first one built no one really knew it's affects afterwards. None of that is assumption. It's all fact. Believe it or I will nuke your ass, as you probably assume I will.

Once you used it first, you knew the effects, and decided to use it again.
That's why you deserve to be blamed, and you always will.Your argument to defend the use of nukes is destroyed.
YAh, because the YEARS of radiation poisoning and leukemia that came afterwards all happened within the few DAYS between the dropping of the bombs. Way to use that Dolorean, McFly.

Japan attacking was caused by american imperialism in the Pacific
Pffttt, that's some revisionist history, Mario. You might not know this, but we were fucking isolationist for a good 15 years. You can call it how you want to, but it doesn't make anything you say correct. We didn't provoke or oppress anyone at that time. In fact, the main reason they attacked us was because they feared us as the biggest threat to their imperialism over Aisa. Nice try, but go hit the history books, Vito.

I'm done with this, now I'm gonna go stomp on a Koopa Troopa with the only Italian that has the nuts to stand up to adversity and won't blame anyone else for his problems...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Never said that. But if your elected officials are that fickle and you are that pussy enough to not want to withstand the blame, then fine, go ahead and blame us. It's always easier for whiners in denial to blame someone else for their own problems. Your people are obviously too afraid to stand up for anything, hence the Mafia's dominance over your country for so long.
ahah, see, you are missing the point again.
You tried to bribe the politicians, they accepted; both guilty, fine.
Not satisfied, you threatened italian population to vote for your corrupted buddies, that makes you twice guilty; and considering the country was military occupied, it makes you guilty even more.

Oh, and it's hilarious your lack of knowledge of italian history; you know what? the only time Italy was able to get rid of Mafia, it was under fascim. And guess who allied with Mafia to invade Italy and helped them re-building its power? USA.
Again, thank you.

from wiki:''During World War II, the U.S. government reportedly struck a secret deal with the imprisoned Luciano. United States Army Military Intelligence knew that Luciano maintained good connections in the Sicilian and Italian Mafia, which had been severely persecuted by Benito Mussolini. Luciano considered himself to be a loyal American who was devoted to Sicily, the Mafia, and the United States alike. His help was sought in providing Mafia assistance to counter possible Axis infiltration on U.S. waterfronts, during Operation Avalanche, and his connections in Italy and Sicily were tapped to furnish intelligence and ensure an easy passage for U.S. forces involved in the Italian Campaign.''

plz, don't even try to hide behind the excuse ''everybody can go on wiki and write everything he wants'', because this is just history.

YAh, because the YEARS of radiation poisoning and leukemia that came afterwards all happened within the few DAYS between the dropping of the bombs. Way to use that Dolorean, McFly.
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahah, are you fucking kidding? Do you really think that scientists never tested those bombs? Do you really think nobody knew the effects? And let's be honest, radiation poisoning or not, you knew you were going to exterminate hundreds of thousands of innocent people, right after the detonation. Laughable, pathetic denial.
Pffttt, that's some revisionist history, Mario. You might not know this, but we were fucking isolationist for a good 15 years. You can call it how you want to, but it doesn't make anything you say correct. We didn't provoke or oppress anyone at that time. In fact, the main reason they attacked us was because they feared us as the biggest threat to their imperialism over Aisa. Nice try, but go hit the history books, Vito.
Way to look more ignorant. Before Japan attack, your ''borders'' reached 7000 miles west to California, less than 600 miles from China. Who's invading who?

I'm done with this, now I'm gonna go stomp on a Koopa Troopa with the only Italian that has the nuts to stand up to adversity and won't blame anyone else for his problems.
Ok, feel free, zero knowledge of geography,history and geopolitics. Average american, keep up the good job in the wrestling sections, that's the best your limits allow you to do.
In the while your government will keep its imperialism, other countries will try to defend themselves.One day you'll wake up and see planes crashed into your beloved Twin Towers, and you'll scream '' OMFG Moozlims 8 uS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''
Oh, wait, it already happened, and you didn't even understand why.

Reaction score
ahah, see, you are missing the point again.
You tried to bribe the politicians, they accepted; both guilty, fine.
Not satisfied, you threatened italian population to vote for your corrupted buddies, that makes you twice guilty; and considering the country was military occupied, it makes you guilty even more.

Oh, and it's hilarious your lack of knowledge of italian history; you know what? the only time Italy was able to get rid of Mafia, it was under fascim. And guess who allied with Mafia to invade Italy and helped them re-building its power? USA.
Again, thank you.

from wiki:''During World War II, the U.S. government reportedly struck a secret deal with the imprisoned Luciano. United States Army Military Intelligence knew that Luciano maintained good connections in the Sicilian and Italian Mafia, which had been severely persecuted by Benito Mussolini. Luciano considered himself to be a loyal American who was devoted to Sicily, the Mafia, and the United States alike. His help was sought in providing Mafia assistance to counter possible Axis infiltration on U.S. waterfronts, during Operation Avalanche, and his connections in Italy and Sicily were tapped to furnish intelligence and ensure an easy passage for U.S. forces involved in the Italian Campaign.''

plz, don't even try to hide behind the excuse ''everybody can go on wiki and write everything he wants'', because this is just history.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahah, are you fucking kidding? Do you really think that scientists never tested those bombs? Do you really think nobody knew the effects? And let's be honest, radiation poisoning or not, you knew you were going to exterminate hundreds of thousands of innocent people, right after the detonation. Laughable, pathetic denial.

Way to look more ignorant. Before Japan attack, your ''borders'' reached 7000 miles west to California, less than 600 miles from China. Who's invading who?

Ok, feel free, zero knowledge of geography,history and geopolitics. Average american, keep up the good job in the wrestling sections, that's the best your limits allow you to do.
In the while your government will keep its imperialism, other countries will try to defend themselves.One day you'll wake up and see planes crashed into your beloved Twin Towers, and you'll scream '' OMFG Moozlims 8 uS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''
Oh, wait, it already happened, and you didn't even understand why.

Hey, hey, who am I??? "I can credit Wikipedia as a viable source of history and make blanket statements that I think make my opinions fact because I try and word everything in a smug, sarcastic sense." Get over yourself, Woppy Woo.

And before I am done with this for good, about your little turd of info from Wiki, it's fucking wrong. FUCKING WRONG, almost like 90% of your "history".
I'm fairly well read on the mob.
An American cruiser was blown up mysteriously in the water docks that Luciano controlled, the government asked him for his help in tightening security, so he gave the orders and there were no more ships mysteriously blowing up. He cheated his way out of prison and the government sent him back to where he came from.

So I'll stick to the wrestling since that's what I'm good at and you stick to the nothing, since that's what your good at. Capeesh?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Didn't you already said you were done? Thank god you ameritards keep your word.
Not.
And let's be honest, after your denial of historical facts, there isn't really anything to debate anymore.
Not to mention that,it's embarassing enough for you having some random italian dude teaching you the history of your own country on the net.