Get some individuality for god sake!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

I am not racist, And don't plan on being it anytime soon. This thread will reveal my feelings on the current political state of England.

Basically, We're supposed to have a general election in this country in 5 months so Nick Clegg, Nick Griffin, David Cameron & Gordon Brown are all competing for the title of Prime Minister. And out of the four people i mentioned, It's only Griffin who actually is saying what he will do. The other 3 are 'oh. ergh. well, maybe.. we wont do this.. ergh, actually.. wait. ergh. im not sure'. Whereas, Nick is saying 'Ok, We need to keep a cap on how many people we let into the country and we need to be harsher on the people who come her illegally'. I tbh agree. I don't have a problem with people coming here, But i think we need to keep a cap on it. Because we are becoming more overpopulated by the day and things are not getting any better. Crime also has increased since Labour came into power, And i wonder to myself, How the hell can it not with the MOD releasing criminals left right and center? If labour, C or LD want to win, They need to start a good campaign in which they will attract people to. They can't just keep moaning and bitching, BNP is doing well atm. And the reason why is because they actually stand for something.

Something else that annoys me if that we are 5 months until a election and our newspapers are headlining 'ASHLEY COLE WANTS CHERYL BACK' whereas politics gets page 2, Opposite page 3.

the408kid

Reaction score
Something else that annoys me if that we are 5 months until a election and our newspapers are headlining 'ASHLEY COLE WANTS CHERYL BACK' whereas politics gets page 2, Opposite page 3.
Thats just like American newspapers. All the juicy gossip gets shoved in our faces but the important issues go on Page 17.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Too bad the BNP was banned (again) for racist ideology.
Not to mention the 0 chances to get elected.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
On a secondary note, Cheryl Cole divorcing is a pretty good news to me.

Reaction score
Nationalism is a necessary evil. Especially when your native population is too dumb to reproduce for the need of maintaining their own culture. Just ask Germany, Holland and Italy. Their cultures are dying before their very eyes and they couldn't be happier.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well hot damn.

fyi, news of Cheryl Cole's availability is much more important than who's going to run your country. Unless, of course, you like the dick.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nationalism is a necessary evil. Especially when your native population is too dumb to reproduce for the need of maintaining their own culture. Just ask Germany, Holland and Italy. Their cultures are dying before their very eyes and they couldn't be happier.

actually it's the whole Europe going down, thanks to the USA, their false democracy we are forced to accept, and our politicians support until death, and their false utopia of the melting pot society.

Doomsday

Reaction score
The primitivist, decentralized anarchist movement is under-rated.

Reaction score
actually it's the whole Europe going down, thanks to the USA, their false democracy we are forced to accept, and our politicians support until death, and their false utopia of the melting pot society.

Blame the US....

Gee.....We've NEVER heard that one before huh?

Yes, it's all OUR fault your culture is dying. And we're not NEARLY as liberal and progressive about letting people walk into our country and ruin it, unlike all those North African skinnies that you're dealing with now.:sleep:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Blame the US....

Gee.....We've NEVER heard that one before huh?

Yes, it's all OUR fault your culture is dying. And we're not NEARLY as liberal and progressive about letting people walk into our country and ruin it,

Offcourse I do. USA are a forced model upon us; media, politicians, everybody saying ''look at the melting pot of USA, how great it is, we must turn every fucking country of Europe like that'', so open your frontiers to everybody, muslims africans, chinese... then you have countries where immigrants do from 40% to 80% of crimes despite being only the 5% of the population, and offcourse, it's white people's fault. Ok, rant over.
unlike all those North African skinnies that you're dealing with now.:sleep:

at least none of them is our president yet.. :laugh:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and btw I'd gladly stop bashing USA...
when you will stop going around making wars with lame excuses
when you will stop pretending to be always the good guys, because, last time I checked, the only one using nukes on innocent was you
when you will stop exporting your democracy, because nobody gives a flying fuck about your democracy
and so on..

Reaction score
USA are a forced model upon us; media, politicians, everybody saying ''look at the melting pot of USA, how great it is, we must turn every fucking country of Europe like that''
Yup, because WE storm Europe and demand conformity to our ideals, customs and views. Or face the our nukes! Mmhmmm...
Don't blame this shit on us, blame that shit on your elected officials.

when you will stop pretending to be always the good guys, because, last time I checked, the only one using nukes on innocent was you
Last time I checked it was also the last time. And that was, what? 65 YEARS AGO? And it was also the first time, no one knew of the consequences. But it's ok to be minding our own business, acting neutral and isolationist, and have a shitload of bat shit crazy Japs bomb the fuck out of our Pacific most harbor, all the meanwhile their German cohorts are in midst of a genocide? Not to mention they were trying to build a nuke before us, but they weren't as smart as us and we beat them to the punch. But, yah, we go around threatening everyone with our nukes, yup...

when you will stop going around making wars with lame excuses
Korean
Vietnam
2003 Iraq
Everything else we were provoked. If you had some religious extremists hijack planes on your home turf and murder thousands of your countrymen, what would you do? Be a pussy and ask the American's to intervene like 90% of the planet already does.

when you will stop exporting your democracy, because nobody gives a flying fuck about your democracy
and so on
Take this democracy or we'll fucking nuke you hell! Yup, we do that. And if no one gave a fuck about our democracy then why were so many of your fellow Guineas coming to suck on Lady Liberty's tits @ the turn of the 20th century by the shiploads until we put a no vacancy sign up? Because Italy was so fucking awesome that they wanted to suffer in America's democracy?