Get Rid of Bret Hart Please.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Seriously. He looks like shit, and shambles around on camera like Al Wilson.

I know he's a legend and all, he's a Hall of Famer and I respect that about him. However, him wearing jorts and looking halfway like Jake Roberts as he groans and creaks, trying to act convincingly tough on the mic is just not doing it for me. The Nexus angle is AMAZING, but in all reality, Bret Hart doesn't fit the storyline.

I'd be willing to bet most fans at live events hardly know who the man is.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'm glad they got rid of that loser Shawn Michaels. I was tired of seeing his bald spot and overselling.

...god...

Reaction score
Agreed, he looks like fucking shit and can't even take a bump. Why the fuck is he in the ring. People bitch about Flair, but at least that man can still perform and gives it his fucking all each in every night like it could be his last. Oh and he at least looks competent for wrestling. Yeah man, Bret Hart was training vigorously in Canada for Summerslam just to come out in the same shitty jeans and a batman t-shirt. Damn that training paid off.

the408kid

Reaction score
Bret Hart never should've came back imo.

Reaction score
. Yeah man, Bret Hart was training vigorously in Canada for Summerslam just to come out in the same shitty jeans and a batman t-shirt. Damn that training paid off.

Yeah I laughed when he said "I've been up in Calgary training like a demon" (or 'madman' or something along those lines).

Then he takes off his jacket later in the show and exposes the frail, flabby arms of a 15 year old cheerleader tryout failure and one could see with his small body how hard he'd been "training".

I would have had no problem with him being the "Mentor" for Team WWE (which to make more sense should have included the Hart Legacy in order to elevate the Hart Legacy) and basically being a manager/on screen character, but wrestling for Team WWE? Come on. He had a stroke!

He's almost 60 years old and he's wearing Wigger Jorts, lmao. Vince was right when he called him a Hobo.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Agree with all above posts apart from Mister J's hbk comment, Bret just makes me cringe and i feel embarassed for him when ever i see him in the ring.

I respect what he HAS DONE, But he really needs to stay out of the ring.

Alex C

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly,but maybe he really needs money,so he had to stick with WWE. Its easy for us to talk about it from a chair in our room,in front of PC. I'm not sure about Harts financial situation,anyone else can tell me?

Mister J

Reaction score
Agree with all above posts apart from Mister J's hbk comment, Bret just makes me cringe and i feel embarassed for him when ever i see him in the ring.

I respect what he HAS DONE, But he really needs to stay out of the ring.

Bret Hart>you

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I can understand him having financial problems and WWE employing him to help him out, but he doesn't need wrestle. He looked like he was in pain just going out to the ring. He botches walking and moving in the ring. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?! There's plenty that he can do that doesn't revolve around him actually wrestling.

Mister J

Reaction score
You people complain about everything. It's none of your business if Bret Hart wants to have a wrestling match.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Much like J Bonez and a few others, I am not against him being in the WWE, or even having an on screen role, but him getting in the ring is just embarrasing. Watching him try and move around in the ring just makes me cringe. I feel that him in a Teddy Long type of GM role would have made alot more sense than the GM role he was in that was closer to Austin or Bischoff, with lots of talking and interactions, just let him kind of stay in the back and do as little on screen interaction as possible. But what he is doing, if anything is hurting his legacy more than it helps. I was albe to handle the Mania match and putting over the Hart Dynasty, I was even able to stomach the US title win, but this is fucking rediculious.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly,but maybe he really needs money,so he had to stick with WWE. Its easy for us to talk about it from a chair in our room,in front of PC. I'm not sure about Harts financial situation,anyone else can tell me?

well after a "career ending" injury in WCW lloyds of london gave him a very lucrative settlement but they were uncomfortable with how physically he was competing against vince mcmahon at wrestlemania so maybe they ended the settlement and he is in financial trouble, however, i don't see why wwe would let him stay since in the past few months, owen's widow announced she's suing wwe.

Mister J

Reaction score
Much like J Bonez and a few others, I am not against him being in the WWE, or even having an on screen role, but him getting in the ring is just embarrasing.

It's embarrassing to see Randy Orton in the ring too.

Toddy

Reaction score
The whole first scene of Raw looked very awkward, and I seriously agree about a 50 year old wearing Jorts and pumps.

Would have loved to have him in a mentor role like Gates suggested for the Hart Dynasty.