Get Rid of Bret Hart Please.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I can't believe somebody made the statement that the whole NUXUS angle is amazing. That is the worst angle ever. Anyone that tries to compare NEXUS to the original FOUR HOUSEMEN, DX, NWO, or any of the other great groups in wrestling history obviously was not around to see what a great storyline should look like. WWE has been getting consistently worse for the last 5 years. Lose the branding trim the fat & start producing the GREAT product that you are capable of.

'NUXUS' is the best angle in years

imported_neXus

Bret Hart is looks so terrible. It seems like at some points that he is having trouble walking seriously dude. Hang em up. He should of been done after mania.

Actually he can have one more match Bret Hart vs Scott Hall In A Heart Failure match!

Does anyone feel me?