• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General NXT Discussion Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

WON: The Dyad (Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid) are no longer with the company​

While speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted The Dyad is no longer with the company, and there was no storyline explanation on this week’s NXT.

“The other two…Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid are gone. Their contract is up, and I thought there was going to be some kind of angle or something, but it’s just, they’re gone.”

King Kota

Live Laugh Love

WON: The Dyad (Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid) are no longer with the company​

While speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted The Dyad is no longer with the company, and there was no storyline explanation on this week’s NXT.

“The other two…Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid are gone. Their contract is up, and I thought there was going to be some kind of angle or something, but it’s just, they’re gone.”
:sadbecky

Deezy

DZ PZ

So you're saying she has no father

F6zUHcrXUAAwvyR

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I agree I don't care for Lashley's version near as much. I think Moose does it the same way too but I've never thought Roman's was that style