• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General NXT Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
"There won't be anyone there to wear it".....because they haven't just recruited like 20 new performers last year.

Dale

Super Moderator
I really like the pairing of Idris Enofé and Malik Blade in NXT, for one thing and one thing only. I really hope Enofé once will snap, attack Blade and then shout 'Enofé 's enough!". Then Enofé goes solo again, because Enofé is indeed enough, he doesn't need anybody.
Stolen from Reddit. @Chris

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Would this be related to Zoey Stark in any way or they just reusing a name that quick?

Either way I don't really hold it against them. That's a pretty fucking obscure character in history. I googled the name and only saw one result about the Nazi dude on the first page.

Would still probably be smart to Google any names you're planning to use though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Would this be related to Zoey Stark in any way or they just reusing a name that quick?

Either way I don't really hold it against them. That's a pretty fucking obscure character in history. I googled the name and only saw one result about the Nazi dude on the first page.

Would still probably be smart to Google any names you're planning to use though.
Yeah I'm not going to be silly and say this was done on purpose or maliciously. Obviously just a derp (and like you said, thankfully wasn't a famous one). Likely they scrap it anyhow.

Is stark the guy in imperium? id assume this was an imperium related name