• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General NXT Discussion Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
In fact, that's a nasty fucking tweet. She brings up a match, he trolls her for not being able to skate and her answer is "lol abuse allegations"? How is that relevant or needed? Doesn't sound like a good person to me at all, sounds like she got butthurt she didn't get the validation she wanted from Darby so she went on the attack

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I agree with him. While I don’t want to cancel her for it, it was such an overreaction to “lol fake skater.”
Yeah I just think bringing up sexual abuse isn't a thing you bring up to dunk on someone , as the kids say. By some of the logic I've read online Darby should never be allowed to speak or diss anyone or else it's fair game to bring this up. That's insane behavior to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
In fact I'm fairly certain when buddy from retribution did it to Sammy he got buried too. Hard to see much of a difference other than Cora is the one who tweeted it

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Not gonna lie, I laughed. Maybe she went off the rails but he shouldn’t have talked mess in the first place. He could’ve been nice and entertained the question proposed by the fan instead of taking an unnecessary shot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Ya I fully disagree, sexual assault isn't funny and is not a tool to dunk on someone. Someone making fun of you for not skating isn't nice, but bringing up rape to dunk on someone and calling yourself a good person in the process is fucking shitty. Again though if you find that funny I think some reflection is in order and you might be a simp

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
But hey, by that logic anytime someone is rude to me I'm justified to be nasty and bring up any and all personal things right? I feel that's some problematic logic

Edit: I'm very perturbed by the fact ppl actually think that's a funny r appropriate/justified response. Fucked up

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
But hey, by that logic anytime someone is rude to me I'm justified to be nasty and bring up any and all personal things right? I feel that's some problematic logic

Does exactly this when he goes on a political ideolog rant. :thisaintit

Someone just trying to hoverhand Darby :lol