• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Gaming Discussion Thread

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Haven't played UFC yet. Gonna try that demo soon though, I keep putting it off and forgetting about it.

I still like the AC games, but I wasn't crazy about the last one. It definitely felt repetitive and den defense was just awful.

Ben

Reaction score
I'm in dire need of something to play for PS3. Was thinking about getting ME 3, but I'd probably have to play the first 2 games first so I'm just going to hold off on that for awhile.

I've played neither of the New Batman games so I think I'll start with that, any other suggestions are welcomed.

ljepilo

Reaction score
Assassins Creed 3 has been officially announced for a October 30th Release date.

No other detail given, but I don't expect much in terms of new gameplay, probably follow the formula of Revelations and Brotherhood just in a different setting.

AC3 probably won't be released on pc till Q1 2013,like always :(.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Just finished Max Payne 3 and its so fucking awesome!

ljepilo

Reaction score
Assassins Creed 3 has been officially announced for a October 30th Release date.

No other detail given, but I don't expect much in terms of new gameplay, probably follow the formula of Revelations and Brotherhood just in a different setting.

Is this for pc too ? Because most of the times they wait with the pc version and then they release it in Q1 next year.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
New Arkham City story DLC is out. You should probably buy it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Borderlands is a fun game but who voted it for Game of the Year? When I randomly die when I run two miles to save my shield it drives me fuckin' insane. I just fuckin' broke another controller over this shit. The game is too damn frustrating. I'm done at level 35 forget the expansions, I can't risk breaking my 360 over this game. The looting was so awesome but it's not worth it when you die and lose 80 grand.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
After playing Arkham City I really liked it and got really into Batman and everything else about it. There's a lot you can do in the game, it's fun and the game had a good storyline to it. Should I buy Batman: Arkham Asylum from 2009? Is it as good?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I did the same thing, and yeah it's pretty good. There's a little less options to play with, but the core concept is still intact. It's more linear than City, that's the biggest difference.

Besides, Arkham Asylum only runs you about $20 right now, hardly a large investment. Even if you don't like it, not much of a loss.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I did the same thing, and yeah it's pretty good. There's a little less options to play with, but the core concept is still intact. It's more linear than City, that's the biggest difference.

Besides, Arkham Asylum only runs you about $20 right now, hardly a large investment. Even if you don't like it, not much of a loss.

Thanks, and thanks for responding pretty quickly. I'll probably end up getting it then as I'm sure I'll still enjoy it a lot. Yeah I believe I can get it brand new for $23 atm. If I could give rep to you, I would.

AF.

Reaction score
I did exactly the same as you Austin 3:16. I played Arkham City before I played Arkham Asylum and absolutely loved it. I have now gone back to Arkham Asylum just recently and it is so amazing.

These games are two of the best made games I've ever played. From the gritty atmosphere, the constant sadistic reminders from Joker and other psychopaths, the amazing combat system that runs without a hitch to the engrossing story, these are two of the best games I've ever played.

Also, got Arkham Asylum GOTY edition for 20 dollars. Best $20 well spent and I'm glad I waited this long to buy it.

Reactions: 1 person

AF.

Reaction score
YouTube walkthroughs or GameFAQ's would be your best places to go to find secret armor and weapons and stuff.

Rank up your smithing by creating Iron Daggers over and over again. You will need Iron Ingot and Leather Strips for this which can be found in mines, brought from clerks etc.