• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
It wasn't that CM Punk pushed me out. Just that he really was the only thing interesting and I thing the rumors were already swirling at that point that there was a good chance he'd be on his way out the door.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I remember seeing AJ's Rumble debut on Twitter not long after it happened which was fucking wild bc i followed no wrestling accounts but a college friend that I guess was a fan had retweeted it, it didn't pull me back in but I did mark at seeing it

Crash

I stopped in 2002 because I was more in skateboard and hanging out with friends and other stuff but I still was aware of the major happenings, in 2013 I got back into it when I bought a WWE game and wanted to see what was going on lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I was very much on WF for the community for a few years... which really speaks to the kind of shitty company I was used to keeping

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I remember going through a rough patch mentally around the time up until AJ’s rumble debut and that helped me out of my funk

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Grim said:
What's funny is I don't even like Kevin Nash all that much, I just remember hearing, "Hey Kevin Nash returned and powerbombed CM Punk!" and I was like, "WELL I GOTTA SEE THIS NOW!"
Sometimes all it takes is a little spark. I saw a clip of Taker throwing Shane off the Cell and that was probably the first thing that got the ball rolling on me slowly getting back into wrestling

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I don't watch like I used to but gained more interest in the last 6 months thanks to Zayn. Also have watched some AEW. I used to watch alot of Impact back in the day and stopped when it left Spike/Paramount.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The funny thing about my mom banning me from watching wrestling as a kid is I also assumed that meant I couldn't get the games but she fucking got me SVR 07 for Christmas lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Chris said:
The funny thing about my mom banning me from watching wrestling as a kid is I also assumed that meant I couldn't get the games but she fucking got me SVR 07 for Christmas lol
and I already know the storylines in that game were heinous

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think at that point I was like okay I'm just gonna start watching some TNA since technically WWE was the issue so I probably watched like 6 months of Impact in 07 but then I saw Jeff Hardy was challenging for the belt at royal Rumble 2008 and I was IN

Status
Not open for further replies.