• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I just googled it. That stuff looks brutal! Good Shit, EC! I may try some of that. I just did some light Back and Bis and then 20 Mins on the Arc Trainer. Still going to practice Soccer with my kids later too.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Swamps said:
I just googled it. That stuff looks brutal! Good Shit, EC! I may try some of that. I just did some light Back and Bis and then 20 Mins on the Arc Trainer. Still going to practice Soccer with my kids later too.
Yeah just another variation on HIIT training basically, I like to mix it up with the difference styles

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
80s-aerobics-aerobic-championship.gif

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
I have contained my rage for long enough but I shall unleash my fury upon you LIKE THE CRASHING OF A THOUSAND WAVES! BE GONE VILE MAN, BE GONE FROM ME! A STARTER CAR? THIS CAR IS A FINISHER CAR! A TRANSPORTER OF GODS - THE GOOOOOOOOLDEN GOD! I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.