• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I feel like thriller movies are a good alternative if you don't like horror. I enjoy some of those as well if they got good atmosphere. Gave you a nice feeling of dread but nothing overly scary.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And if they have to substitute something, usually they give you a better dollar value for the same price of the item you'd selected

Marty McFourth

I do grocery pickup whenever I can, it's so much easier to shop online and then just go pick up the next day without leaving your car

I've just been going at quiet hours at the minute when nobody is really in. It works out well enough.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Friday the 4th said:
Worst is after school. I went in to the shop the other day after 3pm and they were blocking aisles with prams :francis Never again.
Yeah this is why if I see a curbside pickup option anywhere with no extra charge, I jump on that lol

Marty McFourth

Time to re-live Final Destination. This is where I get paranoid again and fear death by everything. If you've seen this character's death, you know.

CarefulDependableAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif

Marty McFourth

I might be back later but if not, you guys enjoy your night and watch your back. Don't know who's creeping around.

lurking-freddy-vs-jason.gif