• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Lol what a joke. You guys do nothing but flame yet ban King for doing the same thing. Hell, Brad has said far worse than King did yet he's not banned. Why is that?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
nWo4Lyfe420 said:
Hick shit? Nice racism from the yank. I love how the owner of the site pretends to be a Republican yet allows blatant racist towards whites.
I think you'll survive being called a hick. Look who's being a snowflake, though. I guess it makes sense now.

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
What does he contribute? He goes on drunken tirades insulting people at random. Y'all don't ban him because y'all ain't intimidated by him. Admit it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
nWo4Lyfe420 said:
Lol what a joke. You guys do nothing but flame yet ban King for doing the same thing. Hell, Brad has said far worse than King did yet he's not banned. Why is that?
Brad is actually productive once in a while and doesn't just come on to flame and cause trouble. You have zero intentions of ever just coming to post about wrestling. It's literally always nerds this, mods that, I'm being oppressed. Wah, wah, wah.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I still can't get over what losers think they "bury" people on rasslin' forums :lmao I'm sure Smark was so hurt by it