• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also would have been better if they would have fully turned Nash at Starrcade and had Hall and Hogan help him to do the nWo reunion there, would have been a crazy ending to that PPV

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
nWo reunion at Starrcade to kill Goldberg would have made that angle so much stronger and then Goldberg would have had a clearer picture to get revenge on the reunited nWo. I fuck with that, Chris.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Fab that's easily the worse season, but I enjoyed the growth of Jon during it and Bronn was the MVP again even if that Dorne storyline blew

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I love his narrations. Say what you will about the poke. But the weeks that followed Nash and Hogan provided hilarious commentary to the video replay the following weeks on Thunder. :lizlol