• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Ugh, I missed last week's Rampage, went to watch it on cable On Demand, but of course it was messed up. Not the first time it's happened with and AEW show. Don't know if it's TNT or the cable company. Haven't tried any other shows. So I thought, okay, I'll download the TNT app on my TV. Downloaded it, but there's no way to turn it on and it doesn't show up in my list of apps. Read some of the reviews and plenty of other people have had the same problem, going back several weeks at least.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That one might be your cable/DVR even though I know TNT/TBS have had stupid issues too. I'm only thinking that bc I haven't heard of issues all around, but I don't notice a lot of issues bc with YouTube TV, they upload an on demand version the day after that has anything corrected from the original recording that needs to be

Butters

That's Me!
That one might be your cable/DVR even though I know TNT/TBS have had stupid issues too. I'm only thinking that bc I haven't heard of issues all around, but I don't notice a lot of issues bc with YouTube TV, they upload an on demand version the day after that has anything corrected from the original recording that needs to be
Yeah when Edge had his first AEW match the recording cut it short because the overrun was long but by time i watched it they already had a VOD version with the ending on it.

I would recommend watchwrestling if you know what that is. I’m not sure I can link it here but feel free to PM me if you want.