General AEW Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,Please be bullshit, please be bullshit, please be bullshit,

Also…

I’m begging Chris Jericho to just take a 6 month nap.

IMO, he’s at his best when he’s off TV for a little while and comes back. But dude, it’s 4 years nonstop

Reactions: Deezy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
They’d be dumb to leave.

You have a job where your boss obviously loves you, you have executive positions, you more or less have freelance on what you want to do and who you work with.

You’re not giving that up
and probably getting a pretty nice bag that's comparable to WWE. Better travel as well with less dates. There's no reason at all for them to leave unless they get low balled or the punk drama is really that bad. But Punk is on Saturdays now so I doubt its an issue, if it ever was. Genuinely think theyd be dumb to leave, this isnt a Cody situation where he painted himself in a corner plus had lifelong aspirations of being wwe champion for his dad.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also…

I’m begging Chris Jericho to just take a 6 month nap.

IMO, he’s at his best when he’s off TV for a little while and comes back. But dude, it’s 4 years nonstop
going by the online reaction, I dont think theyll do this match. i hope not.

I also agree, jericho gotta take a break after All In and All Out. he needs to be written off and come as a face in 4-6 months. he needs it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do expect him to be at All In tho , no talent is gonna wanna miss a chance at 75k+ fans in UK lol

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
and probably getting a pretty nice bag that's comparable to WWE. Better travel as well with less dates. There's no reason at all for them to leave unless they get low balled or the punk drama is really that bad. But Punk is on Saturdays now so I doubt it’s an issue, if it ever was. Genuinely think theyd be dumb to leave, this isnt a Cody situation where he painted himself in a corner plus had lifelong aspirations of being wwe champion for his dad.
WWE might’ve thrown a bigger bag at Omega.

At least in comparison to what the Bucks would get. If they even would get an offer.

But again, it’s not worth. Without saying they have creative control, these guys kinda have creative control.

Boss man is a fan of theirs, so they can more or less say and do what they want.

They’re living the American Dream tbh

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
going by the online reaction, I dont think theyll do this match. i hope not.

I also agree, jericho gotta take a break after All In and All Out. he needs to be written off and come as a face in 4-6 months. he needs it
I get him being the first Champion…

You want a name. And Adam Page wasn’t the name then. Hell, you can argue Adam Page isn’t the name now.

But man…he never leaves. Like bro, just for a little bit, go away!

I always say I’m not the biggest Cornette fan but I will agree with him sometimes. So to quote him…

“How can I miss you, if you never leave?”

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

At least in comparison to what the Bucks would get. If they even would get an offer.

But again, it’s not worth. Without saying they have creative control, these guys kinda have creative control.

Boss man is a fan of theirs, so they can more or less say and do what they want.

I'm not so sure tbh, AEW just outbid WWE for Rush. I think people don't realize how much money Tony has too.

More importantly, WWE is not offering anyone anything right now (the rush offer was for NXT, fucking lol and insulting). Until the merger is completed, I will not believe WWE is hiring anyone on the main roster until I see it. 0 hires so far

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I get him being the first Champion…

You want a name. And Adam Page wasn’t the name then. Hell, you can argue Adam Page isn’t the name now.

But man…he never leaves. Like bro, just for a little bit, go away!

I always say I’m not the biggest Cornette fan but I will agree with him sometimes. So to quote him…

“How can I miss you, if you never leave?”
nah I think Chris know too. I think this current angle is going to lead to him betrayed and destroyed by Callis's crew

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
nah I think Chris know too. I think this current angle is going to lead to him betrayed and destroyed by Callis's crew
How many times have you said or thought this though?

Like oh “this is where they write him off”

And then he’s back on TV the next week doing something else

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How many times have you said or thought this though?

Like oh “this is where they write him off”

And then he’s back on TV the next week doing something else
not that many, he's been written off here and there a few times. this is one of his longest runs. he hasnt really been in the main event either for a long ass time.

but yeah, it seems obvious to me here, so ill be sad to be proven wrong.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Ugh those insecure babies think CM Punk was mean? Get aload of a WWE locker room where the producers and execs actually do something when not listened too.

They good, don't need em......Can't even think of any program for them anyways......"dream matches" only go so far.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Behind enemy lines? WTF is he talking about? He realizes he doesn't work for WWE anymore, right?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Behind enemy lines? WTF is he talking about? He realizes he doesn't work for WWE anymore, right?
Honestly, he probably doesn't. This is the same guy who will critique people on Chops when there are other people who have been it better than him lol.