• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
not really a thing on this board but I lold

ks9vdmnpwifb1.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
One of Stoke's funniest tweets.

And as someone who has eaten 2 Popeye's chicken sandwiches in one go, I'd say he's pretty on point with his assessment

One time I ordered a sandwich meal online and the app glitched and ordered two, so I called the store instantly to cancel one and they said they couldn't do that if you ordered online and they had to make both meals even though they hadn't started either

So I ate both sandwiches and thought I was gonna die

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Did they charge you for both?

Yeah they said orders on the app go through corporate and the store can't do anything after they're placed and in the system, but i sent an email and they ended up refunding me a few days later even though I got no response to the email

I was like "so you're telling me you're gonna start making two sandwich meals rn even though I'm telling you I only want one" and the people at the store were like "yeah" lmao