General AEW Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
It's partially why I think Impact fandom feels so wholesome nowadays tho, they fell off so hard and also AEW is obviously the bigger competitor now, that no one even cares to seek out Impact stuff to hate on, with the exception of when Bobby Fish cuts promo to the dead silent crowd tho...and that was deserved
Because fans of IMPACT are allowed to have a different and express what they hate without any backlash.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Because fans of IMPACT are allowed to have a different and express what they hate without any backlash.

That's not true I call you out when you shit on other companies in the impact chats too

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm pretty much gonna call out any hate unless I've already decided you're irrelevant and I'm ignoring your opinions :bosque I'm much more interested in what (if anything in some cases) people actually enjoy

Reactions: Hoss

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's so funny how it's always the same convo no matter company size lol just if it's not WWE it's inferior. People would shame me for watching ROH or other indies back in like 2012 on here bc they'd have tiny attendances and it was always so funny to me then bc a) why are you here tallking about a product you say no one watches and b) just like now, I also enjoyed watching WWE as well lmao I do not understand the competition or WARS when you are not employed by a company personally, and at this point I can't say I ever will.

It's partially why I think Impact fandom feels so wholesome nowadays tho, they fell off so hard and also AEW is obviously the bigger competitor now, that no one even cares to seek out Impact stuff to hate on, with the exception of when Bobby Fish cuts promo to the dead silent crowd tho...and that was deserved
Yeah people leave impact alone now but it was pretty ruthless even like 6 years ago when it was struggling worse than now. And for what it's worth, for a while WWE was getting some over the top criticism as well , especially when they were the only major act in town.

I can't say I really understanding wanting something to fail so badly I guess

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah people leave impact alone now but it was pretty ruthless even like 6 years ago when it was struggling worse than now. And for what it's worth, for a while WWE was getting some over the top criticism as well , especially when they were the only major act in town.

I can't say I really understanding wanting something to fail so badly I guess

You shoulda seen the era where people were blaming Bryan Danielson winning the WWE title for WWE's stock plunging bc the original launch of the Network didn't go over well in 2014. It wasn't a wanting WWE to fail thing per se but wanting that indie vanilla midget to be proven a failure lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
That's not true I call you out when you shit on other companies in the impact chats too
I'm done with that and couldn't care less anymore. I was more meaning in the sense you can criticize IMPACT and all. That is what I menat.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm done with that and couldn't care less anymore. I was more meaning in the sense you can criticize IMPACT and all. That is what I menat.

But there's nothing to criticize bc Scott D'Amore is one half of the Golden bookers and doesn't make mistakes

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
But there's nothing to criticize bc Scott D'Amore is one half of the Golden bookers and doesn't make mistakes
Again, just saying if someone does, there is a backlash. If people would actually notice I tend to say a lot of good things about IMPACT, yeah may not agree with everything there, but overall it is solid.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Again, just saying if someone does, there is a backlash. If people would actually notice I tend to say a lot of good things about IMPACT, yeah may not agree with everything there, but overall it is solid.

They are your best posts of course we notice

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Guys didn't you know. You can only enjoy a show if it makes more money than any other. If less people watch it is bad.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Guys didn't you know. You can only enjoy a show if it makes more money than any other. If less people watch it is bad.
You know how many times I heard this when I talked about Indie wrestling on some other forums back in the day? Numbing to the point, I just didn't talk about it anymore.

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Spoken like someone with "$WWE Stockholder" in their bio

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
You know how many times I heard this when I talked about Indie wrestling on some other forums back in the day? Numbing to the point, I just didn't talk about it anymore.

It's why I get liberal with the block nowadays. Not worth dealing with