• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
  • Wednesday, March 1: Dynamite at Cow Palace in Daly City, CA
  • Friday, March 3: Rampage at Cow Palace in Daly City, CA
  • Sunday, March 5: Revolution at Chase Center in San Francisco, CA
  • Wednesday, March 8: Dynamite/Rampage taping at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
  • Tuesday, March 14: Dynamite/Rampage at Canada Life Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
so jarring lol. bucks gonna freeze on bte

Deezy

DZ PZ
The DAZN deal is just for Europe and Asia?

I don't want them leaving TSN, only reason I still keep that station because it sure isn't because of hockey since they blackout the games I actually want to watch.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Per Dave Meltzer, Wardlow is out with an injury. It's "not believed to be one that will keep him out of action for a long time"
also says its why they took the title off him

I had a feeling he was working banged up even before he dropped it so this is no shock to me

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur

Former MLW wrestler EJ Nduka made his AEW debut at today’s Dark tapings at Universal Studios in Orlando. He faced Konosuke Takeshita in a match. There’s no word on if he’s signed with AEW.

Nduka’s deal with MLW expired earlier this month. He was previously a MLW tag team champion with Calvin Tankman. Before that he was in WWE as part of the NXT roster.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Former MLW wrestler EJ Nduka made his AEW debut at today’s Dark tapings at Universal Studios in Orlando. He faced Konosuke Takeshita in a match. There’s no word on if he’s signed with AEW.

Nduka’s deal with MLW expired earlier this month. He was previously a MLW tag team champion with Calvin Tankman. Before that he was in WWE as part of the NXT roster.

Fucking nice