• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
He's wrong.

Christian Cage has held WWE, ECW, TNA & NWA. Nothing stopping him from going for the AEW and ROH since he's signed to AEW already....

so for that guy to say no one can accomplish this again is wrong. Christian COULD theoretically better it.
Christian only held the World title, not the WWE title. He I guess COULD go back and get it, but I doubt he does

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
He's wrong.

Christian Cage has held WWE, ECW, TNA & NWA. Nothing stopping him from going for the AEW and ROH since he's signed to AEW already....

so for that guy to say no one can accomplish this again is wrong. Christian COULD theoretically better it.
Good catch. Maybe because I am tired as hell, but I forgot all about that

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Good catch. Maybe because I am tired as hell, but I forgot all about that
Where Christian still could, as I said he also still needs the WWE Title, as Christian held the World Heavyweight Championship. It mentions both for Punk, so it can’t be counted for both for Christian. So WWE, ROH, and AEW is what Christian needs.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well the WCW one wasn’t mentioned, but yeah okay Big Show actually has held all the ones mentioned besides ROH and AEW. So he’s the closet… Christian the next closet I guess.

i mean if you wanna get that technical, anyone who’s held the World Heavyweight Title could, since it’s the only one of all those belts that can’t be won still.