• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Cwalker

Idk exactly if TNT is offered in more homes than TBS. Don’t know exactly how that works as I don’t do cable anymore. But realistically if ratings were to drop, that’d probably be the reason why

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Idk exactly if TNT is offered in more homes than TBS. Don’t know exactly how that works as I don’t do cable anymore. But realistically if ratings were to drop, that’d probably be the reason why
I think if you have one, you have the other in almost all cases. TBS is the more watched channel overall though.

Cwalker

Ok then it shouldn’t be an issue. If anything, they’ll get back to 1 million plus consistently then.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Ok then it shouldn’t be an issue. If anything, they’ll get back to 1 million plus consistently then.

Airing at the regular west coast time instead if live at 5 p.m. should theoretically help too, I think it's just hockey on TNT that bumped them to airing earlier over there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Airing at the regular west coast time instead if live at 5 p.m. should theoretically help too, I think it's just hockey on TNT that bumped them to airing earlier over there
Yeah it should help . I did post they went down 30% in the east too so ptob won't go back to.1.2 right away but I also expect very strong shows to start 2022 w some big time talent mb coming in too

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think TBS is in more homes from my understanding, so yeah anyone with TNT should have TBS, and the off chance someone for some reason didn’t have TNT who wanted to watch (which probably isn’t that high) they could likely be able to watch now. But I don’t see that changing much. They just have to figure out how to bring in the fans

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think TBS is in more homes from my understanding, so yeah anyone with TNT should have TBS, and the off chance someone for some reason didn’t have TNT who wanted to watch (which probably isn’t that high) they could likely be able to watch now. But I don’t see that changing much. They just have to figure out how to bring in the fans
yeah i think by like 100-200 k or smth, nm, but they cross promote on each others channel a ton. ur rigth as well, the main challenge is getting ppl to remember to switch the channel. hopefully tnt has reminders day of as well to get ppl to switch