• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Don’t you dare disrespect Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
This must be how y'all felt when I was surprised wrestling fans hadn't heard of Bad Bunny and Migos
To be fair, I barely know anyone outside of Rock and Metal, and so when people were talking about Bad Bunny wrestling, I thought it was another dumb name change for someone in WWE so. I only know k-pop because another person I talk to about wrestling is a massive fan and they try to convert me into being one.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
To be fair, I barely know anyone outside of Rock and Metal, and so when people were talking about Bad Bunny wrestling, I thought it was another dumb name change for someone in WWE so. I only know k-pop because another person I talk to about wrestling is a massive fan and they try to convert me into being one.

I hang out with a lot of Hispanic folks so Bad Bunny has been like the second coming of Jesus Christ for years now lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I discovered Blackpink because K-Pop gets spammed surprisingly a lot in wrestling hashtags. BTS too.

I don’t care for them, though. Not enough skirts. :ortonout