• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Maki Itoh: I want to return to AEW when I become PoP Champion and fly private class instead of economy like last time
renderTimingPixel.png

Here's a rough translation from the interview:
There are some things you can only do if you are the champion. She reaffirmed her longtime goal of "main eventing the Tokyo Dome," while at the same time considering the AEW mats in the United States, where she competed this spring. Her next fight has not yet been decided, but she says, "I am confident that I will be able to do it no matter when the offer comes. I want to bring the belt and promote Maki Ito in the U.S.," she said with a twinkle in her eye.
(If you participate as a champion) you can receive VIP treatment. Last time, the seats on the plane were normal (economy), but private room seats may be prepared.
Her title match for TJPW's main title is on October 9th, 2021 at Wrestle Princess II.
Source: https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/f7f99cfa4e17ce023da5deb6c37c12fc88c9feb1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
WON: AEW set to make third major acquisition following CM Punk & Bryan Danielson
renderTimingPixel.png

Sources close to the promotion who will be alert to such things also noted: We don’t really have any idea at the moment who this ‘new major AEW acquisition’ could be but we’ll have further updates if and when available.