• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Idk. Given their Chikara roots and connections to people like Kingston, Cassidy, Uno and Grayson, I think there's a chance they could get signed to be a lower card team.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Idk. Given their Chikara roots and connections to people like Kingston, Cassidy, Uno and Grayson, I think there's a chance they could get signed to be a lower card team.

Fair enough I actually didn't think about this at all. I still don't necessarily think it'd be GOOD for AEW bc they probably have enough comedy at this point :lol but I love Ever-Rise so I'd def be happy. Impact is kinda in the same boat to answer Jeff with kinda having enough comedy too so idk really sucks for them IMO bc they're talented but just not in a high demand anywhere the way I see it, mostly why I was more upset by them getting released than some more talented people :lol bc those guys will probably be fine

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
They shipped the Mox shirts I bought from the AEW Global Shop already! I ordered them on Thursday, it's now Monday and they're already on their way. Not counting the weekend, that's 2 working days! This is soooo much better than when I used to have to order from the USA.

They're arriving sometime next week, I hope it's on the 13th cos that's my birthday :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They shipped the Mox shirts I bought from the AEW Global Shop already! I ordered them on Thursday, it's now Monday and they're already on their way. Not counting the weekend, that's 2 working days! This is soooo much better than when I used to have to order from the USA.

They're arriving sometime next week, I hope it's on the 13th cos that's my birthday :lol
Birthday Twins :pals: I already knew this, but like mentioning it.