• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless

No clue whether this fits in WWE Or AEW better lol headline should say 2019 anyway but that's not even the real meat of the article anyway. Renee and the former IIconics mostly just have a convo on the attitudes between the companies and stuff.

Destroying the narrative of the war smh now Tony Khan gonna have to cut another promo on Nick

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

No clue whether this fits in WWE Or AEW better lol headline should say 2019 anyway but that's not even the real meat of the article anyway. Renee and the former IIconics mostly just have a convo on the attitudes between the companies and stuff.

Destroying the narrative of the war smh now Tony Khan gonna have to cut another promo on Nick

I kinda think though Triple H was trying to be sneaky here. I never fully trust The Game. Maybe thinking he could somehow get Mox back.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I kinda think though Triple H was trying to be sneaky here. I never fully trust The Game. Maybe thinking he could somehow get Mox back.

I think the story is just being misrepresented tbh lol Renee doesn't say they offered to cover medical bills or anything. It's like when you're going going hard shit in life and some old friends are like "hey man you know I'm here for you" but they hope you don't actually ask for help :heston it's just shit you say to a friend when they're husband gets injured lmao

But the main point is the companies are honestly pretty relaxed lol like the article talks about Miro and Spears being able to go support their wives backstage while in AEW and we also know also Adam Cole has been at AEW shows too

Deezy

DZ PZ
Janela was trolling the people there lol
Nothing to do with that, talking about Janella and his dirtsheet buddy talking behind someones back when they act friendly when they face to face....don't like that or respect people who do that.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I think the story is just being misrepresented tbh lol Renee doesn't say they offered to cover medical bills or anything. It's like when you're going going hard shit in life and some old friends are like "hey man you know I'm here for you" but they hope you don't actually ask for help :heston it's just shit you say to a friend when they're husband gets injured lmao

But the main point is the companies are honestly pretty relaxed lol like the article talks about Miro and Spears being able to go support their wives backstage while in AEW and we also know also Adam Cole has been at AEW shows too

True Trips said it to me because he knew Mox would be like fuck that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
aewtix.jpeg

Gonna be wild

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Me and Smark both love Double J. It was a callback to Mitch comparing Cody to Jarrett because apparently Cody isn't over.

Oh I know! (OK i didn't know you also a double j fan). This Cody comparison happened in my Cody thread last month too with the exact "Cody is over like jj" point that was instantly refuted by smark :heston

Roy Mustang

Nothing to do with that, talking about Janella and his dirtsheet buddy talking behind someones back when they act friendly when they face to face....don't like that or respect people who do that.

Joey clearly isn't friends with Drake. He was mocking the moron and his fellow morons.