General AEW Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Spelling takes.....the work of someone who has counterpoints 8D

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
We have a good time.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
"Shits too easy........learn how to roll with the punches ARW marks"

PQ9AeNS.jpg

9ed49d90e2a501c17a39d987596ff4f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Memes.....here I thought ARW !marks were more current than that. :MJ:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
GreenThriftyIndianspinyloach-small.gif

Anyways...

Good God I don't know what the fuck that was with Kenny. :lmao The mailbag was nice though. Love to see Luchasaurus getting screen time.

Reactions: V-Trigger

V-Trigger

Reaction score
GreenThriftyIndianspinyloach-small.gif

Anyways...

Good God I don't know what the fuck that was with Kenny. :lmao The mailbag was nice though. Love to see Luchasaurus getting screen time.

The Kenny stuff was amazing. Inb4 brings balloons to the ring. Yes yes yes he's gonna lose his mind and turn heel. The Cleaner/Android 2.0 under a new name

Theory time: Marty is debuting at Full Gear (notice Nick is wearing a Villain shirt); Kenny, Hangman and Marty create a new stable and destroy somebody on the show, maybe their friends...

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
The Kenny stuff was amazing. Inb4 brings balloons to the ring. Yes yes yes he's gonna lose his mind and turn heel. The Cleaner/Android 2.0 under a new name

Theory time: Marty is debuting at Full Gear (notice Nick is wearing a Villain shirt); Kenny, Hangman and Marty create a new stable and destroy somebody on the show, maybe their friends...

That's a juicy theory. Kenny is definitely heading down a heel path, the more things continue to go wrong for him. Forming a stable with Marty and Hangman would be really interesting. Especially since all three would be considered World Title level. Who would even be the "leader" in that scenario?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Didn't all the AEW bound Bullet Club members officially withdraw from BC last year and form "The Elite" or are they not canon in AEW?

TBH I never liked the name Elite for their stable. I like for AEW only. So I kinda do hope they form a different faction within AEW proper.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've been hearing rumbling all day that Marty is possibly leaving ROH and if he does come to AEW I'll be one happy schoolboy.

The Villain was one of my favorite ROH acts and probably my favorite member of the Biz Cliz Party since AJ Styles left.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Didn't all the AEW bound Bullet Club members officially withdraw from BC last year and form "The Elite" or are they not canon in AEW?

TBH I never liked the name Elite for their stable. I like for AEW only. So I kinda do hope they form a different faction within AEW proper.

The Elite are definitely still an entity but thus far they really haven't been involved with each other on AEW programming. In AEW their friendship is acknowledged, but they aren't like a traditional stable where everything they do is intertwined with one another. If that makes sense.

If there was some kind of alliance to be formed by Omega, Hangman and Scurll, no doubt they would feud with Cody and The Bucks.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Elite are definitely still an entity but thus far they really haven't been involved with each other on AEW programming. In AEW their friendship is acknowledged, but they aren't like a traditional stable where everything they do is intertwined with one another. If that makes sense.

If there was some kind of alliance to be formed by Omega, Hangman and Scurll, no doubt they would feud with Cody and The Bucks.
Makes sense. No point in putting all your top guys into one single big faction. At least not this early.

I can see Omega and Cody fighting for dominance again if that's the case, but truth be told I don't want Scurll taking anymore backseats.

I'm kinda hoping if he comes to AEW he makes a name for himself and if he joins a faction, he should be the top guy this time.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I'm all for Villain Enterprises coming to AEW. I don't think I'd want PCO to come over, just because he is a niche act and I think AEW have their share of those already (The Jurassic Express, Orange Cassidy, Sonny Kiss) and Flip could probably stay in ROH too, especially since he's probably better off over there. But Marty and Brodie would be welcome additions, and maybe they could find one or two other guys to bring in to make up the numbers.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
That's a juicy theory. Kenny is definitely heading down a heel path, the more things continue to go wrong for him. Forming a stable with Marty and Hangman would be really interesting. Especially since all three would be considered World Title level. Who would even be the "leader" in that scenario?

probably gonna lose to Mox too. Timing is perfect, Marty's contract expires in November and you'd think they would do something huge for him and they keep hinting at him in BTE...him debuting and saying the elite left him behind would make sense, i think.

They've already hinted the last BTE that Hangman is not happy with the bucks, now hinting that they're losing faith in Kenny. Young Bucks have said before nothing on the show is an accident. Maybe Marty or Omega?

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I would love to see Marty in AEW, and I’d love to see Brody King there with him too. Marty was always one of my favorites of the Elite era BC

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

AEW easing their way south. :plotting:

Also staying ambitious. This venue seats 9,700.