• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
Suicide was too.....didn't make it a good gimmick.

I like Omega, even with all the goofiness. Because I understand it's an aspect of his character. And even if it wasn't, it's not something that's ever bothered me much. Sure, if I was viewing things from a technical perspective, his expressions and usual promo style are too over the top to come across as believable. But it's entertainment at the end of the day, and he seems to entertain plenty of people, myself included. I completely get not being entertained by it as well though.

Reactions: Blaze and V-Trigger

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
Suicide was too.....didn't make it a good gimmick.
Ok, using your logic: The Rock was a shit character with an awful gimmick. Considering he made ridiculous facial expressions using the worst sharpshooter in wrestling history....

Let's not pretend wrestling is some bastion of "great acting". It's meant to be over the top...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blaze

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Worst sharpshooter was more over than Kenny Omega diving and spamming knees.

Also.....nobody going to cast Omega as a leading man in Hollywood :cenalol

KeepItFresh

Jun 25, 2011
The Fringe Class
My Grandfather was about 15 years older than my Grandma but that was common back then. Omega is just into underage anime girls like all those perverts.

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
My Grandfather was about 15 years older than my Grandma but that was common back then. Omega is just into underage anime girls like all those perverts.
Pedophiles giving birth to the likes of you was common back then? I am not surprised, Jim Cornette.

• Haha
Reactions: Sylar

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
Callin' me Jim Cornette is a compliment
That explains...a lot, mr shitty troll. If you wanna bang MBC (Mr Big Cornette doll), that's on you i guess...

Personally, If I was compared to an outdated hack, I'd literally off myself