General AEW Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I mean, I just agreed with you my guy. :TI:

I don't agree with them needing someone else to run their Twitter, but I agree they need to handle it better or just leave Twitter all together. But having someone else run it IMO would be the wrong move.
Pretty simple to just have someone post "new YouTube show up guys"......"tickets available"....."thank you all for supporting us"....."happy (insert holiday here)".....ect.

Or don't read your mentions.....it's really quite simple.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pretty simple to just have someone post "new YouTube show up guys"......"tickets available"....."thank you all for supporting us"....."happy (insert holiday here)".....ect.

Or don't read your mentions.....it's really quite simple.

Better yet, when you actually ask the fans to be honest with you and give you their opinion, listen to what they say?

That's why they need to be the ones doing it, to hear the fans feedback, but they also need to know how to handle the bad feedback.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Better yet, when you actually ask the fans to be honest with you and give you their opinion, listen to what they say?

That's why they need to be the ones doing it, to hear the fans feedback, but they also need to know how to handle the bad feedback.
Well.....then they clearly didn't want to hear feedback if they shut it down altogether. :draper2

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well.....then they clearly didn't want to hear feedback if they shut it down altogether. :draper2

That's the Young Bucks, and again that's a better step to take than fighting people. But if you're staying, you run your twitter, and handle it better.

If you can't handle it, it's like I said leave. Don't act like a douche towards the fans because they said something you didn't like.

I mean, I'm sure we're agreeing here almost. No idea what we're even doing.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That's the Young Bucks, and again that's a better step to take than fighting people. But if you're staying, you run your twitter, and handle it better.

If you can't handle it, it's like I said leave. Don't act like a douche towards the fans because they said something you didn't like.

Well that won't bode well for the owner

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well that won't bode well for the owner

That seems to be about something not AEW related. One tweet in it is missing, but the rest I can see it talking about Fulham Football Club.

I would like to see the tweet that was deleted here tho.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That seems to be about something not AEW related. One tweet in it is missing, but the rest I can see it talking about Fulham Football Club.

I would like to see the tweet that was deleted here tho.
Just some fan saying "leave my club".....because they're a :trash club

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just some fan saying "leave my club".....because they're a :trash club

Somewhat a bad look, but thankfully it wasn't to an AEW fan. :TI: Unless the club the fan was talking about was AEW or something. So bad look for the FC ownership stuff, but at least not AEW.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Just because you have blind faith doesn't mean you can just broadly label any criticism as simple hating or "being a cunt".....just doesn't look good if the people supposedly in charge can't handle the criticism that comes with that position.

Look at the comments for every Vince McMahon tweet..... shit just look at any post any WWE related handle and see the vitriol there.

It's not some mutually exclusive conspiracy here.

It's so silly to act like one company gets carte blanche just because "they're new".....if the launch isn't what people expected or it's something the don't like....they all have the right to express their opinion.

That's how it works for any product that's made for public consumption......that's how the market works.

Take the blinders off.

Where did I say any criticsm was being a cunt? That is not what I said at all. Unless you think being abusive is feedback which guess what? It ain't. Personal attacks are not feedback. And if you think Vince and HHH read their own twitters LOL at that shit. People are too harsh on a company that is brand new and literally act like they want it to fail. A new company is going to have teething problems. No company is perfect over night. People can express their point of view and I can state mine right back. A lot of wrestling fans focus on negatvity at times and even I am guility of it myself. Kind of why I mostly don't bother with WWE unless I hear something good.

Tbh listening to twitters or facebook comment section sounds like the worst place to get feedback. Mostly full of morons pro and anti AEW. AEW have a discord for example which they do surveys on so I am sure they have better ways to get feedback then having to sift through twitter troll comments to find the feedback worth listening to and not just THIS IS SHIT ETC. I am sure there are other places to get feedback. Twitter trolls though? Nah

Listening to trolls on twitter is not the only way to get feedback. Also if the Young Bucks don't want to listen to trolls online and don't want to have to sift through the mentions to get feedback worth listening to, I don't blame them. Anyone who deletes twitter as a famous person I don't blame cause people seem to think cause you are famous, you can say whatever the fuck you want.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Listening to trolls on twitter is not the only way to get feedback. Also if the Young Bucks don't want to listen to trolls online and don't want to have to sift through the mentions to get feedback worth listening to, I don't blame them. Anyone who deletes twitter as a famous person I don't blame cause people seem to think cause you are famous, you can say whatever the fuck you want.

Oh I agree , I was saying that back when they first deleted.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And if you think Vince and HHH read their own twitters LOL at that shit.
Which is what I said those fragile fuckers should've just done WEEKS AGO! :wedone

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Which is what I said those fragile fuckers should've just done WEEKS AGO! :wedone

Or just delete it as it is pointless? Calling them fragile fuckers for not wanting to deal with trolls. :okay

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Little fraggles can't handle criticism ...soon as the honeymoon period was over and their boy Meltzer couldn't spin it for them when that mental giant Alvarez was shitting on them on his show....they leave social media.

Acting like some teenagers and not like executives.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Little fraggles can't handle criticism ...soon as the honeymoon period was over and their boy Meltzer couldn't spin it for them when that mental giant Alvarez was shitting on them on his show....they leave social media.

Acting like some teenagers and not like executives.

You do know how much criticsm they have gotten for years for their style? But yeah they totally quit twitter due to criticism. LOL

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler