Gay People

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
You can turn gay based on influence, and lack of getting girls.

EDIT: FUCK!

I'm stupid lol
I bet you it happens alot in Baltimore huh?

The only thing I hate when people choose to turn gay is when the opposite sex isn't given them any sensual/sexual attention. It bugs the hell out of me since it happens rapidly in high school now, but I have a few gay friends currently just as long as they don't hit on me or anything worse.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't believe anyone is born under any social preference. Saying you are born attracted to the same sex due to genetics is just as wrong as saying you are born an alcoholic, born on either side of a political spectrum or born racist.

These choices, sexual orientation, political affiliation, likes and dislikes all come from upbringing. What you see and what you do and what you hear, what you smell and what you taste, determines what you like and dislike. Including men and women.

There is nothing wrong with naturally coming to the conclusion that you like the same sex. YES it is a "choice" but it is a choice that you cannot help. You cannot tell yourself "I don't like the same sex I am straight I am straight I am straight". If you have naturally selected for yourself that you are not straight then yes something might happen in the future that may make you straight but you can't force it upon yourself.

Like say the woman who just got out of a tough physical relationship with an abusive husband decides that she is now only going to ever date women (like my mother). That is totally choice. And she is happy with that choice. She changed her mind about her sexual preference. Not saying that works for everybody, but if my mother was born a lesbian, she would not of been able to feel comfortable being with my farther for 18 years and have 3 kids with him, and before that be with another man for 3 years.

If anyone wants to claim that its even partially genetic code or even "defect", this gives license to genetic engineers to research that kind of DNA forces you to be gay. If such a DNA existed, then certainly genes of all sorts of "born social preferences" could be found until genetic engineering was able to eliminate any "undesirables" and try to create a perfect being. Perfect being a subjectable term. And I personally don't believe that this is possible, because you cannot eliminate a natural choice. Birth defects? yeah. But being gay is not a birth defect and you are NOT set in stone at birth to be gay or straight or anything.