Gang Violence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is that now the gangs have gotten so big even the police are afraid of them, and you can't just arrest gang members and execute them. The gangs will fight back. And how many Mexican immigrants actually do much in the society? Why can't they just be like any other nationality and apply for the green card?

Tough shit. Enter legally or don't enter at all.

Wow homie, thats pretty cold what you said.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wow homie, thats pretty cold what you said.

It may be cold but its reality.

Sure people want to make a better life for themselves, but when they enter a country they don't get to pick and choose which laws they do and do not follow. That includes immigration laws.

If they break said immigration laws that the country has in place, then they get their ass booted back over the border or put back onto the boat they came in on.

Rell

Reaction score
lol Anthony, you live in Canada...do you even know what a Mexican is?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol Anthony, you live in Canada...do you even know what a Mexican is?

Barely, but that's not to say we don't have our own immigartion issues.

Our Mexicans so to speak are boatloads of Chinese who come through Vancouver and other places in British Colombia.

Reaction score
Barely, but that's not to say we don't have our own immigartion issues.

Our Mexicans so to speak are boatloads of Chinese who come through Vancouver and other places in British Colombia.

Hahahaha, I wouldn't compare mexicans to Chinease. I've been to Canada once a couple years ago and I saw abunch of chinease people and probraly maybe 1 or 2 mexicans out of a thousand people that I seen. (Excluding myself)

Us mexicans we do jobs that americans are too lazy to do. Like picking shit up, canaries, mills, cleaning toilets and stuff like that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hahahaha, I wouldn't compare mexicans to Chinease. I've been to Canada once a couple years ago and I saw abunch of chinease people and probraly maybe 1 or 2 mexicans out of a thousand people that I seen. (Excluding myself)

Us mexicans we do jobs that americans are too lazy to do. Like picking shit up, canaries, mills, cleaning toilets and stuff like that.

That's a pretty stupid comparison. Immigrants in general tend to do teh shit jobs. To say one has it worse than others is ridiculous.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you

Horrible comparison. US needs to get more strict on it's border policies. These gangs are horrible as well, good thing I live on the good side of charlotte where there isn't a lot of gang bangers, the other side is horrible and there is crime everyday and every minute it seems like. The police need to have the right to shoot people and not get tried for it, have 4 cops and if one goes corrupt then 1 will shoot plus the bullet proof vests. So what if Mexicans do the shit jobs, I have seen Americans cleaning toilets and stuff but I agree that we are lazy, but enter the country legally, exactly why I'd rather live in Canada.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
We're lazy, because we worked hard to get our independence (including fighting a war with the most powerful country on the Earth at that time).

Mexicans, on the other hand. Not to be rascist, but if your leaving your own country, and going to a new one, don't call yourself Mexican. if you hate your home country, and dont want to be there. You aren't that nationalitay IMO. Your nothing but someone who thinks life is better if you break laws.

Breaking laws isnt good. Even if it is to make a better income. You leave Mexico, to come to America and do shit jobs like cleaning toilets, (forgive the pun) building houses, etc. uh....why? Those jobs are pathetic. They're shit. If you want to come to America. Earn the right. Yes, America is the "Mixing Pot". Our foundations are IMMIGRANTS. But. They were legal. they weren't hoping fences. they did it legally. If you legally come to America. I'm happy to welcome you here. I'm happy to welcome you to my city, my state, my home. You do it illegaly. You can get the fuck out of here.

Reaction score
^^^ ok first of all, how does what our great great great great grandfathers did effect how lazy we americans are? it doesn't, we're lazy because we eat loads of fast food, watch tv etc...

anyways, about this whole thread... Famou$ made possibly the stupidest thread right here... an opinion on gang violence. I love it, i think that gang violence makes the world go round, without it i don't know what i'd do... wtf.

what did you (famou$) think people would say about gang violence? did you think it would be split and there would be a good debate... basically everyone said the same thing; they don't like it... obviously.

BTW, when did this turn into the illegal immigration thread

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
lol Pero. i thought people needed a history lesson.

and this turned into a illegal immegration debate when Wetback basically started talking about it and said it was fine

Rell

Reaction score
As long as this doesn't turn into a "Black, White" thing I'm fine with it. In California, Los Angeles especially, we have a very diverse community. We have a great amount of Asians, Latins, African Americans (Yeah!!!) and Caucasians. Theres really not a problem between any of the race's although I'm sure their is immigrants, and a lot of em. I dont see the big deal with becoming "Legal". If you want to be in America, do it legally. If not I'll let JBL getcha.

phantomgerald

As long as this doesn't turn into a "Black, White" thing I'm fine with it. In California, Los Angeles especially, we have a very diverse community. We have a great amount of Asians, Latins, African Americans (Yeah!!!) and Caucasians. Theres really not a problem between any of the race's although I'm sure their is immigrants, and a lot of em. I dont see the big deal with becoming "Legal". If you want to be in America, do it legally. If not I'll let JBL getcha.

The thing about the legal system and the green card is that the people who become citizens are chosen not by merit, but by luck. It doesn't help the economy at all. What the USA government should do is have a minimum savings amount and a specific job description on how they can contribute to the economy. And since you can get in and stay illegally and not get caught, many people choose to do that, and you can't blame them. You can't just pull a chinese dude or a hispanic up and ask to check his id can you? that would be racial discrimination