Gamestop DESPERATE to get rid of TNA Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
LOL, the game does indeed suck, But not bad for their first game IMO, Smackdown vs Raw 2009 will blow Impact out no doubt.

J

Call me dumb but if it hits 20 I might buy it. It wasn't the best game but hell arcade games on systems cost between 10 and 15 and it's a little better than some of those.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
It hit 30 bucks for Major Next-Gen consoles. 20 bucks for PS2.

It sucks so I dont know why I told you the prices. You shouldn't buy it.

Its guna be one of those cheap games that you just get achievements for if there even worth it?

Achievement's: (xbox360)
5150 - 20 gamerpoints - Beat LAX in Story mode - Chapter 4).
A Heavyweight Price - 35 gamerpoints - Win your first Heavyweight match in Story mode - Chapter 6).
Best of the Best - 100 gamerpoints - Achieve TNA Champion status on any Leaderboard.
Climbing the Ladder - 15 gamerpoints - Win two Tag Team matches in Story mode - Chapter 4).
Detroit's Finest - 25 gamerpoints - Win a Tag Team match using Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin.
Don't Fire Eric - 20 gamerpoints - Defeat Robert Roode with Eric Young
He's Not Phenomenal - 25 gamerpoints - Defeat AJ Styles in Story mode - Chapter 5).
He's on Fire!! - 20 gamerpoints - Create an all flame clothing theme.
Highspot Risktaker - 40 gamerpoints - Perform 50 aerial moves successfully.
It's About No Limits - 20 gamerpoints - Win three X Division matches in Story mode - Chapter 5).
It's Damn Real! - 75 gamerpoints - Defeat Kurt Angle in Story mode - Chapter 6).
Jobber Nation - 0 gamerpoints - Lose 5 matches on Xbox Live in one sitting.
King of the Gauntlet - 10 gamerpoints - Win the Gauntlet Match in Story mode - Chapter 2).
Lucha Libre! - 10 gamerpoints - Win the Mexican Gauntlet Match in Story mode - Chapter 1).
Mid-Card Contender - 25 gamerpoints - Win 25 matches in any mode.
On Top of the World - 5 gamerpoints - Create a player in Story mode - Chapter 1).
Planet Jarrett - 20 gamerpoints - Play against a real life TNA wrestler or someone who has.
Return of The Icon - 5 gamerpoints - Play as Sting.
Send'em Home Happy - 15 gamerpoints - Perform a signature move to excite the crowd
Shark in the Water - 50 gamerpoints - Defeat every wrestler on the roster with Shark Boy.
Start Your Own Streak - 55 gamerpoints - Defeat Samoa Joe in Story mode - Chapter 6).
The Bigger They Are... - 45 gamerpoints - Defeat Kevin Nash in Story mode - Chapter 6).
The New King of TNA - 100 gamerpoints - Defeat Jeff Jarrett in Story mode - Chapter 6).
This Is Awesome! - 30 gamerpoints - Become the X Division Champion in Story mode - Chapter 5).
Underdog Wins - 30 gamerpoints - Defeat someone of TNA Champion status on any Leaderboard.
Welcome to America - 10 gamerpoints - Defeat James Storm in Story mode - Chapter 2).
Welcome to TNA! - 15 gamerpoints - Defeat Robert Roode in Story mode - Chapter 3).
World Wide Wrestler - 25 gamerpoints - Play 25 ranked matches on Xbox Live.
X Marks the Spot - 15 gamerpoints - Win an Ultimate X match.

^all ez stuff..

gashface

Reaction score
Nobody expected TNA's first game to be that good, to be honest it was better than I'd expect. WWE has a LONG history of video games, they've had an awful long time to get it right.

xtremebadass

I said I would get it when it dropped to 20 later next year, apparently I will be getting this sooner than expected...lmao

xtremebadass

How much is it used? I want to play this soooo bad just to see what all the commotion has been about.

gashface

Reaction score
I honestly don't think it's that bad. The season mode sucks, and the tag match has glitches, other than that it's pretty solid for the FIRST game.

C4

lol, it's worth nothing.. these promotional campaigns and discounts aren't going to increase sales anyway.

They should sell it for free imo, i would buy it then... :mushy:

Wrestling Station

I thought that by having Samoa Joe's name in it would increase the buy rate :shifty: