Gamestop DESPERATE to get rid of TNA Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The three real reasons in my opinion for the failure of TNA Impact! are:

#1 Mick Foley wasn't a part of the game and wasn't a part of TNA when the game was released. Hopefully next year (if they do get a deal fixed) we see the virtual Mick Foley make the game somewhat successful.

#2 They tried to be unique and better than others and failed with the CAW Storymode and many other things.

#3 No DQ's and No countouts = no buyrates. That was fucking horrible.

gashface

Reaction score
I agree about point number 3, but really they were TRYING to be different, and thats what it takes to be a good game... originality. Some things worked, and some things didn't, it takes a while to iron out the creases and get the formula right. God knows WWE has had many many shit games in it's long line.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I for one like the game and have from the start(see my post in thread about it)

Like I said then and now it lacks somethings but for a first game its good I know it should be great but its good.

Now think about what the game(if we get to get one) will have coming

Six Sides of Steel,Full Metal Mayham,Titles,Maybe even the Knockouts..

We got a list of things I can't even think of to wait for on the next TNA game.

chessarmy

I'm NOT trying to jump on the bandwagon, but even as a TNA mark I have to admit the game is horrible. The problems it has completely takes away the fun of the game, I rented it and felt that I wasted my time.

Even Gamestop knows its not worth 60 bucks

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Reason's why the game failed and droped rates on TNA,
1) Not updated enough
2) Small Roster
3) Horrible Story Line
4) Release date was postponed many times
5) Over Hyped
6) Many people were disappointed when they bought the game and they started playing....

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Unfortunately if your goal is to find another reason to bad mouth TNA (generally speaking to everyone who says the game sucks) your actually acheiving the reverse effect that you want. If a game has THIS MUCH bad publicity from the gamer community, your only going to entice curious casual fans to end up buying the game out of curiosity saying (it cant be THAT bad). So either way, even if the game sucks, such massive dissaproval is still going to garner sales, and the game is still going to be toted as a general financial success.

J

Unfortunately if your goal is to find another reason to bad mouth TNA (generally speaking to everyone who says the game sucks) your actually acheiving the reverse effect that you want. If a game has THIS MUCH bad publicity from the gamer community, your only going to entice curious casual fans to end up buying the game out of curiosity saying (it cant be THAT bad). So either way, even if the game sucks, such massive dissaproval is still going to garner sales, and the game is still going to be toted as a general financial success.

Idk unless your a complete idiot you find a free way to test something that people say suck and not dish out money on something that is said to not be great. Although there are dumb ass's that would buy something that was bad even when people said it was (Not even talking about the TNA game).

Evil Austin

Well you guys saying its because TNA's first try at a video game sure it wasn't that good but I tihnk I remember seeing somewhere in some thread someone saying "well the first wwe smackdown game wasn't that good either" but the thing is TNA doesn't compare to that, you compare TNA's game to the SVR 09 game because TNA and SVR are at the same time period and wwesmackdown 1 was over ten years ago and back then in ps1 there wasn't much available to make things with. And the fact that TNA rushed it and made it look like that game is appauling.