Gamertag Deleted?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
So, yesterday me & my friends get ready to start up playing Diablo 3 on Nightmare mode, and mysteriously one of my friends gamertags was just gone. All the save files associated with the tag(including well over 500 hours of Sid Meyer's Civilization Revolution), along with a recently purchased points card are no longer on the system.

I have been looking online to see if it has been happening to others, or if it was simply a pissed off roommate(who for the record is pissed off because he got caught stealing $100 off said friend).

Anyone ever have this happen to them? If so, were you able to recover a deleted gamertag?

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Nothing happend to my gt but I did purchase a minecraft skin a few weeks ago and now it's locked again.

Dash

Reaction score
Something along the lines of this happened to me friends Gamertag a while ago, all he ended up having to do was Downlad the profile to his xbox.

Has it been completely deleted from history? If the Gamertag appears in available gamertags then I'm pretty sure there's no way he can get it back.

Kassidy

Reaction score
deleted off the console is no problem, tell him to sign in on xbox.com and if his account still works, all he has to do is redownload. If the friend used his point money and changed the gamertag name and then deleted it, then logging in on the site with email will give him his new name. I don't really think it is possible to delete the account from existence without calling Microsoft.