[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
How is this angleshooting? I'm using what I looked for in the thread, your claim and no one at all mentioning they've been jailed, and you also forgot to action so some how no one was jailed last night.

Trying to pass this off as angleshooting is weak defense. I'm using game thread knowledge to say your claim is false based on how I've seen and feel jailed players should react to being jailed.

its not weak defense when its basically confirmed, either you are trying too hard or you have a alternate theory? which one is it?

its not impossible to miss an action, i thought the game was over last day

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
its not weak defense when its basically confirmed, either you are trying too hard or you have a alternate theory? which one is it?

its not impossible to miss an action, i thought the game was over last day

Nah, I just find everything a bit weird with your role and everything. I doubt you're telling the truth and tried to claim my dubt and reason is angle shooting.

One person confirmed you after claim, doesnt make it fully believable in a cult game to me.

Maestro

Reaction score
Nah, I just find everything a bit weird with your role and everything. I doubt you're telling the truth and tried to claim my dubt and reason is angle shooting.

One person confirmed you after claim, doesnt make it fully believable in a cult game to me.

so whats your theory then? lets hear it

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Maestro feels like he's on his own here tbh

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
so whats your theory then? lets hear it

I don't believe you're the jailer, nothing until the mass claim came up about it.
Right after you claimed Chris backed you up(had to look back to find it)
Nothing else indicates jailer exists anywhere in this game
Not even a person you jailed is backing you up but chris claiming his shot got refilled cause you jailed someone(not sure how he determines that)
So my theory is
You're the Cult Leader
Chris has been culted
The lynch on chris isnt gonna go through so you put it on him.

Rai is SK

CraigPelton

Reaction score
for suggesting no lynch, previous day sus and mainly gut feeling
you realize lynching town or sk could also end the game, and by no lynching sk might at least kill the cult, or the recruit could fail if it's used on the SK since all sk variants are cult immune?

Maestro

Reaction score
I don't believe you're the jailer, nothing until the mass claim came up about it.
Right after you claimed Chris backed you up(had to look back to find it)
Nothing else indicates jailer exists anywhere in this game
Not even a person you jailed is backing you up but chris claiming his shot got refilled cause you jailed someone(not sure how he determines that)
So my theory is
You're the Cult Leader
Chris has been culted
The lynch on chris isnt gonna go through so you put it on him.

Rai is SK

first of all your flowerchild also dont show up anywhere, only the gunner roles had announcements as written in the roles, you are trying to angleshoot from some games you played on other forums where they announce the jailed, which clearly isnt the case if you see the jailer role, so this whole thing is baseless and reaching

so you think i culted chris and also trying to lynch him? how are you so sure the lynch isnt gonna go through unless you flower child stop the lynch that is, hmmm maybe you are trying to save your buddy?

Maestro

Reaction score
you realize lynching town or sk could also end the game, and by no lynching sk might at least kill the cult, or the recruit could fail if it's used on the SK since all sk variants are cult immune?

so you want to leave it to the sk to decide instead of your own reads? how are you so sure the sk gonna accurately kill the cult in the first place?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
first of all your flowerchild also dont show up anywhere, only the gunner roles had announcements as written in the roles, you are trying to angleshoot from some games you played on other forums where they announce the jailed, which clearly isnt the case if you see the jailer role, so this whole thing is baseless and reaching

so you think i culted chris and also trying to lynch him? how are you so sure the lynch isnt gonna go through unless you flower child stop the lynch that is, hmmm maybe you are trying to save your buddy?

Thats not angleshooting though. Finding it suspicious there is no other claim to back you up because my opinion is that it should be claimed if someone got jailed. Flower child doesn't show up though cause I'd redirect the lynch and that won't be revealed as to why a lynch fails or changes.

And I can't control the lynch. Read the role again. Its either save first lynch and go to second or save first lynch with his choice. But I can't control who anyone picks.

You have no defense besides claiming I'm angleshooting which is false.

Maestro

Reaction score
Thats not angleshooting though. Finding it suspicious there is no other claim to back you up because my opinion is that it should be claimed if someone got jailed. Flower child doesn't show up though cause I'd redirect the lynch and that won't be revealed as to why a lynch fails or changes.

And I can't control the lynch. Read the role again. Its either save first lynch and go to second or save first lynch with his choice. But I can't control who anyone picks.

You have no defense besides claiming I'm angleshooting which is false.

It doesn't matter what terms I used, the fact that I've proven its absolutely baseless and reach, remains. And so you are admitting its nothing more than your opinion. Because anyone can come up with "x is lying because y role isnt mentioned in the thread", which is pretty false and cheap way to assume someone is lying and sus, clearly I've given you reference to the roles those explicitly mentioned announcement in the thread, which jailer wasn't one of them. The fact that you are still trying to push this narrative when I've cleared all your odds suggests you've already made up your mind when you voted which is pretty scummy and all that you came up later on were just to make it seem like you have actual reasons.

Also you haven't said anything about how me and chris are cult according to your theory? Why am I lynching him? Why aren't you voting him then? Etc

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think Doink and Raidokken are cult

If there were 3 cult the game would be over I believe

Maestro seems on his own and Doink's theory that he and Chris (who he is voting) are cult together seems like nonsense. Cult would want the Jailer lynched since the Jailer can block them from recruiting.

Doink randomly saying Raidokken is the SK seems like distancing since there's no reason to think it's him over others, meanwhile he's actually trying to paint Chris and Maestro as cult.

SK could be Chris or Maestro but they're obviously not the primary threat atm

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I propose we put the most votes on Doink with Raidokken as the second wagon in case it gets moved

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Actually since there's 6 alive we need 2 votes on each and I guess the fates decide