[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The only possibilities seem to be 4/1/1 or 3/2/1 (3 town, 2 cult) cause otherwise the cult would have parity

Idk Ekkos hosting tendencies but there might be a chance it's 3 cult and 2 town but cult havent won yet because of the SK or something

I suppose the gist is, any voting plan we come up with is very very exploitable with 6 dudes remaining

I was thinking it could be 3 cult and 2 town bc of SK too but wasn't sure if that checked out or not. I can't see us being lucky enough for 4-1-1, would just have the mean cult leader kept getting unlucky enough to culture people that died lmao

SK is unrecruitable too right? Cult might even know who he is if that's been tried

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
4/1/1 is possible but it always pays to assume the worst case with this few players remaining

I'm pretty stunned the SK hasn't claimed yet tbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alright we got like 90 minutes left, we can either follow CPs plan and make a concerted effort to have the first and second wagons look the way we want em to, or we can just... fucking give up lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw I'm just completely ruling out that the cult is the Dark Web thing because as I said, we had a day where we had 3 or 4 wagons with 2 votes heading into EoD, the cult could have just sniped the lynch that time and won.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Alright we got like 90 minutes left, we can either follow CPs plan and make a concerted effort to have the first and second wagons look the way we want em to, or we can just... fucking give up lmao

Don't we still have like 10 hours? Day started right before I went to sleep last night I'm pretty sure lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh right lmao, I got used to day ending at the same time each day :jade

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Right so ima just assume 3/2/1 (town/cult/SK)

Meastros role is just about confirmed to be real unless he's cult with Chris

CP and I have been confirmed to be town at some point so at the very least CP isn't the Cult Leader

So I'm left with Doink, Chris and Haza

Hazas frustration the other day still looked real to me so Doink or Chris oughta be the leader. If it's Chris I could potentially put Maestro back in the mix but I also wonder why CL Chris would recruit Maestro of all people. If I move away from 3/2/1 and towards 4/1/1, Chris confirming Maestros role also makes no sense though, so the chance of it 4/1/1 somewhat decreases the chance that Chris is the CL

Soooo

vote Doink

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Maestro could have easily been recruited after n1 when it was confirmed to me his role exists too. I dont really see the "both of us have to be cult" theory when I just know he used his role N1

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And why would I even confirm his role if we're both cult unless he was using a fake role as the cult leader. If he simply got recruited as town JK he wouldn't need to lie about that being his original role

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
vote doink

Chris and maestro vote raidokken pls

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Maestro could have easily been recruited after n1 when it was confirmed to me his role exists too. I dont really see the "both of us have to be cult" theory when I just know he used his role N1
Alright fair point

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Why are tweet and I the only ones with an intention of doing something today lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don't see Chris and maestro as aligned, the only two people who seem to be really working together rn are doink and raidokken

Aside from me and tweet but we're obviously not cult

Reactions: Tweet