• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
No, the point that many people here don't pay attention to the things we already know. OMB said he's a Miller and last phase showed us we have a Cop, which points towards the role being for real and OMB being town. In other words we're not lynching him tomorrow.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
I’ll know who the last scum is by the end of tonight

Giving you the Namath guarantee

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I didn't fully believe that since I think him bein' busy made him come up with a quick explanation and now he's completely off the radar.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
I didn't fully believe that since I think him bein' busy made him come up with a quick explanation and now he's completely off the radar.

Don’t let the naysayers get you down. An open mind is essential to this game

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
I mean if KIF doesn’t believe the claim, then he’s in the right for wanting to go for OMB so I don’t think dissuading him from free thinking is The right thing. The “cop” claim really isn’t a true cop so OMB could still be an option.

RDK

All glory to God
I mean if KIF doesn’t believe the claim, then he’s in the right for wanting to go for OMB so I don’t think dissuading him from free thinking is The right thing. The “cop” claim really isn’t a true cop so OMB could still be an option.
:confused

Status
Not open for further replies.