Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Can we lynch Brad so I don't have to keep having my page stretched out by his avatar
I'm gonna have him change it. It bothers me too.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Mr. Tweetums can you elucidate your read on Gambit? Just asking, no need to answer if you do not want to.
The main thing I read Gambit on is his play around Lethal, which looks good imo. His catchup back then resulted in him voting Lethal which put the wagon firmly into claim territory. Also he questioned and disbelieved Lethals claim pretty much as soon as the claim was made, which I don't see him doing as scum. His other play seemed unmemorable but based on his play around Lethal I heavily lean town on Gambit.

• Love
Reactions: NotBrutus

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Hi Brad, don’t think we crossed paths.

What’s happening dude I was a lunatic regular on WF just got here a month or so ago when they finally perma banned me before their site went to shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
What’s happening dude I was a lunatic regular on WF just got here a month or so ago when they finally perma banned me before their site went to shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:okay

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Doesn't stretch my screen but I'm guessin' this is for smartphone users. I wouldn't comply to them personally.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Meanwhile...

Newest Forum Member: Banez

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean the other option with Gambit is that his team is just beyond repair and he's decided to bus Lethal and try to win this thing on his own. Problem there is that logic could be applied to almost everybody else on that wagon as well, so I don't think there's much value in going there at this stage.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If you're tryin' to invite more Mafia friends to try to get me replaced, that ain't happenin'.

Reactions: RDK

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Gambit isn’t really that kind of player. Just depends on how fucked you think he thought lethal was before his contribution. He would bus lethal if he thought lethal was a goner

think if he’s around while lethal claims then tho that he actually helps him with it

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah I don't bus my whole team day 1 and try to win solo. That is a junk or NG style of play. Not my style. I will bus if they are fucked or it if favours our win con though.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not to mention anyone who would wanna win the game on their own by bussing Lethal would have to contend with or get rid of all the other heavy town leans that Lethals flip has left us with, so bussing doesn't seem like a money play to begin with.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I would imagine that maybe there is no brits on the team or the fakes might be better

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And yeah, I haven't played all too many games with Gambit but he doesn't strike me as the type of player that would let his teammate fake claim and immediately shade said fake for his own gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.