Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Except if, like I said, she's not responsible for the delay.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Round 1 – Night is Over!

"That is it for our first Night round! We'll have to say goodbye to two of our players, though, who were eliminated at the end of this round... Those players are PHEN0M..."

SUDO-QGame Show Aligned
A disappointingly obscure Eamonn Holmes vehicle combining Sudoku and general knowledge, this was one of Sky’s childhood favourites. Your host, incidentally, is probably the only person left in the world who remembers this existed.

Vanilla: You don’t have a role.

You will win if you can remove threats to good game shows.​

"and NG!"

rYyjNTw.png

It’s a KnockoutGame Show Aligned
Part of an international franchise of physical challenge game shows, with enough drawing power to get even members of the Royal Family on it. However, it’ll never be seen again, thanks to its glory years being irreversibly associated with noted child predator Stuart Hall.

Hated Townie: You always take one fewer vote than the majority to lynch.

You will win if you can remove threats to good game shows.​

"A big hand for them, didn't they do well... So now 14 players are left! It's heating up as we enter our second Day round!"

Round 2 – Day has begun! With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to decide a lynch. You have 24 hours. Start the clock…
Time Left

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
PHEN0M and NG? Interesting choices. I'd have to assume vig got NG. :WOW

That changes things up. How does this make everyone feel about Barry now?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll have to sleep on this one. Who wants to volunteer to be my blankie?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I kinda thought Phenom softed Martyr, but being a VT, softing a role that isn't there is also good play imo. Would also bet money on the vig offing NG, which okay he was town but Hated is a role worth losing.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ok so I was correct on NG, perfect

vote grim

also I DEFINITELY don’t trust barry to be the one to make the deduction of who I am, so two things are possible here. Smark is the only one who knows who I am so if barry flips scum, fair chance smark is also scum. Either that or someone else on his team figured it out and he couldn’t keep it to himself. Either way it probably points to barry being scum

not that that’s why I think he’s scum as I thought so on play anyway, but tips it over the edge

I also have smark as scum on play btw, his posts remind me a lot of when he repped back into Christmas mafia. He made a point in his qt about how he can’t just come in and vote someone even if it’s a teammate because it’s not smark so he made a point of quoting lots of posts to explain why he was voting which is pretty much what he did with lethal here. As has been pointed out his stuff around the claim seemed pretty forced as well

do think barry is a better direction for now tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t really have time to read back but I think Odo is town so if someone could go back and see anyone that magically read NG as scum after Odo said it would probably be a fair lead too

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ok so I was correct on NG, perfect

vote grim

also I DEFINITELY don’t trust barry to be the one to make the deduction of who I am, so two things are possible here. Smark is the only one who knows who I am so if barry flips scum, fair chance smark is also scum. Either that or someone else on his team figured it out and he couldn’t keep it to himself. Either way it probably points to barry being scum

not that that’s why I think he’s scum as I thought so on play anyway, but tips it over the edge

I also have smark as scum on play btw, his posts remind me a lot of when he repped back into Christmas mafia. He made a point in his qt about how he can’t just come in and vote someone even if it’s a teammate because it’s not smark so he made a point of quoting lots of posts to explain why he was voting which is pretty much what he did with lethal here. As has been pointed out his stuff around the claim seemed pretty forced as well

do think barry is a better direction for now tho
So what you're basically saying is I'm scum no matter what? Because the only reason I said that in the QT is that's what I'd do as town, regardless. Also, not exactly what I did with Lethal. I spent maybe 4 posts completely shitting on his claim and then voted him.

Did you think I'd wake up after having not seen the previous 200 posts and make a vote without even reading the thread?

I'm not sure what this point on Barry is in the first paragraph? Are you implying I told Barry who you are?

You've kind of backed me into a corner as I think Barry might be scum as I've said all along I think one of NG/Barry is scum, but now if Barry flips scum, that makes me scum somehow? :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also if we could start trying to get reps for people barely playing that would be great

even KIF who is posting but all non game related shite should probably be repped out since he doesn’t seem to fancy playing. we didn’t tolerate it with carter so I don’t see why we are here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So what you're basically saying is I'm scum no matter what? Because the only reason I said that in the QT is that's what I'd do as town, regardless. Also, not exactly what I did with Lethal. I spent maybe 4 posts completely shitting on his claim and then voted him.

Did you think I'd wake up after having not seen the previous 200 posts and make a vote without even reading the thread?

I'm not sure what this point on Barry is in the first paragraph? Are you implying I told Barry who you are?

You've kind of backed me into a corner as I think Barry might be scum as I've said all along I think one of NG/Barry is scum, but now if Barry flips scum, that makes me scum somehow? :reigns3
You do it as scum because it’s what you think you do as town but you’re not nearly as believable when you’re faking it, lol. I’m not as confident on you as I am on barry, but yeah I think you are usually a lot more proactive when you’re town whereas you hide a bit behind catching up on major events as scum

if you think barry is scum then vote him, if you’re town then shouldn’t really matter what you think the implications for yourself are

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm the top poster in the game thread at the moment. Other than getting trashed on New Year's I've been proactive.

I don't like to get myslynched. Call it a character flaw.

I do want to hear from Grim today and a claim would be nice, regardless. Vote Grim.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Sorry, I don't play like you The Man. You should be able to handle this like a man.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have been up since yesterday at this time so I will heading off shortly. Hopefully we have some answers in the afternoon.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't play like you The Man. You should be able to handle this like a man.
I don’t care how you play I just want you to play at all. Idc if you post fluff along with actual game posts as long as there are game posts there. You’re just wasting a spot by not even bothering to talk about the game

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I have posted actual game posts, catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.