Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I have 0 buys on the lethal wagon. I disagree with raik too that its a strange thing to complain about. I thought about it around the same time he posted it and i can believe lethal posting it too.

How does barry play as scum? He seems to be throwing things at the wall to see if they will stick atm. I remember when he realised he was scum and traitor he just started shitposting but I don't know/think thats anything but null from him, but he had some shit posts already

Chr1st0

Reaction score
So I may have read all of rising and the mans posts thus far as just the mans :side:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ok christo but it’s evolved since then. you’re talking about page 1 stuff. what’s your opinion on his reaction to the votes?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I have 0 buys on the lethal wagon. I disagree with raik too that its a strange thing to complain about. I thought about it around the same time he posted it and i can believe lethal posting it too.

How does barry play as scum? He seems to be throwing things at the wall to see if they will stick atm. I remember when he realised he was scum and traitor he just started shitposting but I don't know/think thats anything but null from him, but he had some shit posts already

Weird defense

Why would you be upset that the game was dead at 7am EST on New Years Day in a game where 75% of the players are in the US.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
ok christo but it’s evolved since then. you’re talking about page 1 stuff. what’s your opinion on his reaction to the votes?

My reply was literally to a post on this page...

Point still remains that I don't think lethal looks worse than typical lethal right now

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Weirder even why would you vote me, want other people to vote me and then make reads and give thoughts but literally none of those concern me?

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Weird defense

Why would you be upset that the game was dead at 7am EST on New Years Day in a game where 75% of the players are in the US.

It's just an observation that the game was going slower than the christmas mafia. You are focusing a bit much on it I think

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what

you’re responding to the lethal wagon and saying you have “0 buys” and then only talking about the stuff that occurred on page 1, that’s what I’m talking about. the wagon isn’t just page 1 based but you’re ignoring the rest of it to belittle it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
who was it that said christo feels town earlier on as I would like to hear more from them

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It's just an observation that the game was going slower than the christmas mafia. You are focusing a bit much on it I think

Maybe so, what do you think of the substance behind his multi quote? He usually offers more, even if the quality isn't necessarily top tier

Chr1st0

Reaction score
what

you’re responding to the lethal wagon and saying you have “0 buys” and then only talking about the stuff that occurred on page 1, that’s what I’m talking about. the wagon isn’t just page 1 based but you’re ignoring the rest of it to belittle it

Everything I said was in direct response to raik who made a post re lethal literally 4 posts before my response...

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Maybe so, what do you think of the substance behind his multi quote? He usually offers more, even if the quality isn't necessarily top tier

I already said it wasn't great but still I don't think too much of it.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
How can the wagon on lethal be more than "page 1" stuff when he hasn't posted since early day anyway? :deandre

Status
Not open for further replies.