Game of Thrones: Season 6

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
28h30oo.jpg

644i1j.jpg

new GoT tats

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Episode #6 was so ooo good.
Boring, yes, but better than most of season 5.

So far the season has been pretty good, though I have some issues.

Dany is still boring af and Clarke's acting is still cringe worthy at times.

It seems like Jon's return has just...been forgotten in a sense. Though this can be explained away through the fact they may not want to talk about it around Sansa.

The show has been ruining Jamie's arc in my opinion, there doesn't seem to be any tear between him and Cersei yet.

Ramsay is still the most untouchable and overly cartoonish villain, Roose was much more chilling and believable because he wasn't so overly chaotic and evil. Though when Jon marches on Winterfell, I fully expect Ramsay to lose the battle of Bastards, but I for some reason don't expect Ramsay to perish in the battle either.

EDIT: Get Hype. Cleganebowl 2016

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good episode #7.

The Hound is back! Awesome!

Things that were awesome, as well: Queen Margaery proving that she is taking the High Sparrow for one hell of a ride (unless he's playing her, too), Lady Olenna's insults to Cersei were brilliant, and a young Lyanna Mormont speaking like an old, experienced general was cool.

"As long as I’m standing, the war is not over."

Always nice to see/hear Bronn and his salty language.

And damn, the show's been giving hell to Arya this season. Hopefully The Waif gets her compeuppance.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #8 was good.

Enjoyed Jaime and Brienne, The Hound, Cersei's "I choose violence" line was great and at long last, something interesting happened at Meereen.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Man, I can't believe we're already getting a season finale this Sunday.

Ep #9, Battle of the Bastards, was fantastic.

Things in Meereen finally got interesting, as Danny destroyed her enemies. BURN 'EM ALLLLL! Also, Grey Worm chopping the Masters' heads off in one motion was SICK!

"You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton, sleep well." *rides off like a boss*

Rickon's death was pretty devastating, even if you didn't care about him. It was pretty predictable what Ramsay would do to him since he told him to run towards his brother, but damn, he's such a good villain.

The battle was well done and The Littlefinger/Sansa alliance was a nice touch. Also, Tormund and Wun Wun killing dudes was sick, especially when Tormund killed Smalljon by ripping out an artery with his teeth. Brutal.

Okay, time to retreat back to Winterfell. That didn't last long for Ramsay and his goons because Wun Wun wun-wun'd the hell out of their lousy gate, killed some more and then collapsed. Props to the giant for dying memorably. AND THEN: Jon Snow beat Ramsay Bolton to a pulp. And the battle is over.

And last, but not least... Sansa telling Ramsay in a calm voice: "Your words will disappear. Your house will disappear. Your name will disappear. All memory of you will disappear." before he was about to be eaten alive by his own hounds was... :damn:

Awesome episode. Looking forward to the season finale.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
kinda opposite opinion here, snowbowl was a let down for me, Jon got exposed as a man not to follow and to emo now, i agree Mereen was kinda badass, Ramsey was a sad end too obvious to happen as well, Rickon getting wiped was a kinda meh for me, knew that was gonna happen, meli just became a useless sub-plot person (best breasts on the show though), i did kinda like the not caring Sansa though

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
can we get some love for this scene?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
and Jon Snow's parents reveal next episode?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
and Jon Snow's parents reveal next episode?
Doubtful, so many things have to come to a conclusion or at least move forward in ep 10. Bran ShOULD be on, Arya is good, Sansa and Littlefinger will be there, 5 minutes for Sandow, Jon will be most of the episode, and then Danerys will fill everything up.

They really fuck us hard as fans not having two extended episodes a season, honestly.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
R+L=J fucking confirmed bitches!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So much
Okay
Jons mom is lyanna stark
Lyanna mormont was named after her
Jon's Father was Rhegor Targarian
Rhegon was married to Elia Martell
Elia Martell was Obreyn Martel sister
Oberyn refused to marry cerseia in an arranged marriage
The mountain murdered Elia's children then Raped her before smashing her head in
Oberyn wanted to avenge her death and volunteered to fight mountain.
Mountain killed Oberyn

Jon snow is really Jon Snake
Fuck, got it

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
It was a jam packed episode and was probably one of my favorites of the show. I'd say it was a better episode than Hardhome was.

King's Landing was one of the best things I've seen on TV, between the amazing score and Cersei's acting.

Littlefinger is pissed and I'm so excited to see him fuck up the north next season some how.

I actually can't say anything about what happened during Dany's scenes since me and my friend just talked over it.

R+L=J confirmed finally

Thank god we got Frey Pies in the show, sadly not from Wyman Manderly but I'll take it.

I really hope Olenna Tyrell makes it to the end of the show, without her we will never have such solid burns in the Seven Kingdoms.

I'm not going to miss Daario, good riddance.

Overall, the season was very good. Not better than Season 4, but still very good. Thousand times better than Season 5. It started off slow and I felt a bit disinterested after Dany's scenes with the Dothraki but the show pulled me back it.