Game of Thrones: Season 6

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
episode 1 was fun but I wouldn't say great. I always knew the red woman was like 100 so it didn't do anything for me. We all know Jon Snow isn't dead and this episode was to just show they still have his body. I'm not even going to start with the sand snakes since they're shit. Looking forward to the new GreyJoy plot which should start soon. And Jon Snow should rise around episode 3 to 5 since episode 6 is the Tower Of Joy and if you don't know what that means just search R+L=J

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Great stuff in the second episode.

Jon Snow is alive! :yay:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Great stuff in the second episode.

Jon Snow is alive! :yay:
not sure if you know the Song Of Ice And Fire universe but next week is the tower of joy and boy....That's going to be epic.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ned Stark next week at the tower of joy.
The tower of joy is where Ned's sister died and most think she is the mother of Jon Snow
33BBC6F900000578-0-image-m-168_1462170526446.jpg

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I like this Jon Snow, he's not such a bitch anymore.

And Rhaegar is already dead? Pisses me off, felt like he'd become one of my faves if they showed him alive.

At least the best character, Petyr, is gonna be back next week.<3

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I like this Jon Snow, he's not such a bitch anymore.

And Rhaegar is already dead? Pisses me off, felt like he'd become one of my faves if they showed him alive.

At least the best character, Petyr, is gonna be back next week.<3
He would be great. I did get a little pissed that they ended the Tower Of Joy without going in....Seems like a big troll.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #4 was pretty great and enjoyable.

Littlefinger is back, awesome!

Sansa and Snow are reunited.

Ramsay's letter was pretty vicious and made Snow want to fight again. Can't say I cared much for that scene with Osha, though. Thought we didn't have to be reminded that Ramsay's a villain. That's firmly established.

Wow, it feels like the folks in King's Landing are totally walking into The High Sparrow's trap. It's going to get messy.

Things in Meereen are kinda dull. I mean, Tyrion is great, but I hope he has a card up his sleeve (with this whole deal with the Great Masters) and is playing a long con.

Theon and Yara had a brief scene, but I look forward to seeing what happens with it.

Jorah/Daario stuff was fun, as well as the Daenerys scene. She burned 'em all and came out of the fire like a boss, as everyone bowed down to her. Awesome!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Game of Thrones is running the risk of becoming The Walking Dead. It needs to end. Season 7 & 8 are going to be five episodes each, come on.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Game of Thrones is running the risk of becoming The Walking Dead. It needs to end. Season 7 & 8 are going to be five episodes each, come on.
Game Of Thrones has a way better story with A Song Of Ice And Fire. They have two more books to work with so that 5 episode each thing wouldn't happen....HBO would never let that money bomb end with 5 episodes in a season. Most people are pissed with the show runners because they didn't make the seasons longer to about 15 episodes. Did you read the books? They left so much good stuff out that everyone would love.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Game Of Thrones has a way better story with A Song Of Ice And Fire. They have two more books to work with so that 5 episode each thing wouldn't happen....HBO would never let that money bomb end with 5 episodes in a season. Most people are pissed with the show runners because they didn't make the seasons longer to about 15 episodes. Did you read the books? They left so much good stuff out that everyone would love.
well, they are all caught up with the books and GRRM revealed all the key plot points to HBO, one being HODOR. GRRM has been sick lately aND some fear it could effect his memory. Either way, there are about 15 episodes left and it's over. This has a beginning middle and end. We are very close to the end. Read all the books and watched every episode

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
well, they are all caught up with the books and GRRM revealed all the key plot points to HBO, one being HODOR. GRRM has been sick lately aND some fear it could effect his memory. Either way, there are about 15 episodes left and it's over. This has a beginning middle and end. We are very close to the end. Read all the books and watched every episode
I don't think they will go to season 8. With the way they're talking it just seems stupid and the show runners wanted to end it with season 7 I think. I'm just ready for this shit to go down this season.....WOOOO!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't think they will go to season 8. With the way they're talking it just seems stupid and the show runners wanted to end it with season 7 I think. I'm just ready for this shit to go down this season.....WOOOO!

same
JS and Dany will be on the throne imo

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
same
JS and Dany will be on the throne imo
The show seems to be building them both as the Prince and Princess that was promised so that could happen. I think the Iron throne will be destroyed when the White Walkers come though.