Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just... got to watch episode 8... HOLY FUCKING ENDING. Dude, that has to be the most brutal death in television history. @deth
head_pop.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just... got to watch episode 8... HOLY FUCKING ENDING. Dude, that has to be the most brutal death in television history. @deth
head_pop.gif
yeah legit just finished it also. Holy fucking shit dude.

No sleep tonight, that was infuckingcredible.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Gotta fit in stark girls, lanister execution, snow + reek, tge white walkers, Danerys, and jon snow. Hopefully finale is two hours

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode 8 was bloody fantastic, every bit of it. I didn't really expect any dramatic turn of events, I really thought Oberyn was going to win. Can't wait for the next episode!

Just don't execute Tyrion.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I sensed it was going to happen when he kept demanding he confess instead of just killing him... but the brutality of it was the shocking part. Head go squish like melon. lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Holy fuck he really is a giant.

Anyone else really interested in seeing how Sansa is turning into a young queen cersei? She really just seems to have a control even Balish is foolishly accepting.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fell in love with a man who really didnt care about her, betrayed by his family, left alone to herself, the only difference is for cersei it was between varys and her brother while sansa only had petyr and the drunk she helped.

Like danny said, I cannot wait to see this north war stuff happen, but it has all been really great. The real shame is that they only do 10 episodes, there should clearly be 10 to cover these massive 800+ page books.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Fell in love with a man who really didnt care about her, betrayed by his family, left alone to herself, the only difference is for cersei it was between varys and her brother while sansa only had petyr and the drunk she helped.

Like danny said, I cannot wait to see this north war stuff happen, but it has all been really great. The real shame is that they only do 10 episodes, there should clearly be 10 to cover these massive 800+ page books.

I have a feeling that we won't see any North War stuff this season... the season will most likely end with the Army of the Dead scaling the wall or something like that.. leaving the war to be the focus of next season. So with these last 2 episodes they should try to finish the stories they already have going. Sansa and his sister should be reunited once they get into The Vale and the execution of Tyrion... (I've never read the books so no clue) but I hope to the Old Gods that Tyrion is not killed. Bolton and Reek... might as while write Reek off... he's basically already dead lol. Queen Cersei and her bastard son King.... well I have a feeling that if Tyrion is killed that his brother will not be happy about it... that could be interesting. Jon Snow and the Nightwatch... interested in seeing what might happen there as they have the wildlings incoming and the threat of the dead army as well.

God I love this show!