Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Fuck off with that shit, why couldn't you just leave it with the preview? Some of us prefer, you know... to watch SPOILER-FREE!

Pls go away.

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
What if I didn't expect it until, let's say... episode 3 or 4?
It doesn't even spoil that much, if you want I can tell you what happens as I have read the books. You have the scene, it's not like I said Joffery almost gets killed this week in his wedding when Bronn spikes his drinks, that's a spoiler. Cry me a river

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It doesn't even spoil that much, if you want I can tell you what happens as I have read the books. You have the scene, it's not like I said Joffery almost gets killed this week in his wedding when Bronn spikes his drinks, that's a spoiler. Cry me a river
Carry on spoiling shit and I'll just ban you from this thread. That's a dick move bro... you've legit just spoiled that.

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
Carry on spoiling shit and I'll just ban you from this thread. That's a dick move bro... you've legit just spoiled that.
How have I spoiled it man, its been hyped, you think what I just posted was real? I made it up on the spot, I was pointing out the difference between the wedding setting and a spoiler which I made up

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
How have I spoiled it man, its been hyped, you think what I just posted was real? I made it up on the spot, I was pointing out the difference between the wedding setting and a spoiler which I made up
Oh okay. To be honest, I'm not reading your argument in case one of you spoil it. I don't watch episode previews either like Candy, because I want to be completely surprised going into it. I don't want to know what direction the episode is going into regarding certain storylines until I'm watching it live, lol.

Though they should be allowed to be posted in this thread as they're technically not spoilers, so relax a bit, Candy. I just refuse to play them or discuss them. I legit thought the thing you made up was a spoiler; I was mad as hell. lmao.

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
Oh okay. To be honest, I'm not reading your argument in case one of you spoil it. I don't watch episode previews either like Candy, because I want to be completely surprised going into it. I don't want to know what direction the episode is going into regarding certain storylines until I'm watching it live, lol.

Though they should be allowed to be posted in this thread as they're technically not spoilers, so relax a bit, Candy. I just refuse to play them or discuss them. I legit thought the thing you made up was a spoiler; I was mad as hell. lmao.
Same as Breaking Bad. GOT is an awesome series and should not be ruined. I wouldn't ruin the series for anyone. I love seeing people's reactions to Ned and the Red Wedding, I am an asshole but I don't spoil shit on Game Of Thrones, that is an unforgiven sin, same with Breaking Bad or if someone ruined a Mania. I don't spoil shit, but when they have been building to a wedding, I don't see "the wedding is this week" as a spoiler, in future, I'll spoiler my comments so no butts get hurt

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Same as Breaking Bad. GOT is an awesome series and should not be ruined. I wouldn't ruin the series for anyone. I love seeing people's reactions to Ned and the Red Wedding, I am an asshole but I don't spoil shit on Game Of Thrones, that is an unforgiven sin, same with Breaking Bad or if someone ruined a Mania. I don't spoil shit, but when they have been building to a wedding, I don't see "the wedding is this week" as a spoiler, in future, I'll spoiler my comments so no butts get hurt
Same dude. I apologise for prematurely ranting at you lol. Love you <3 xoxx

I'm just glad I didn't read the GoT books.

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
Same dude. I apologise for prematurely ranting at you lol. Love you <3 xoxx

I'm just glad I didn't read the GoT books.
I usually read the books of things (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings) and for those, the books were better, but the series stays very true to the books, almost a literal visual adaption, some ages are off, but it is like watching a book come to life with the series, some differences, one example was Royce from Season 1 died from a suprise attack, he didn't duel with the white walker. But yeah, you don't miss much from the books in the series

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I really, REALLY hope they take a completely different, non-book route down the road, just to piss the book readers off.

Reactions: Crayo