Game: Is He A Hall Of Famer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shane

Reaction score
I don't think Tommy Dreamer should be in the WWE Hall of Fame. Even if they include ECW moments which idk if they do, I still don't think Dreamer has done enough on paper. He will have a legacy though.

I don't really know if he will, as he is the 'heart and soul' of ECW but idk if the WWE want to glorify ECW. I really don't know, but I doubt it.

The Dudley Boyz
definitely you are write ....

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah, one of, if not the best big men of the last 25 years. Truely imo one of the more underrated performers of the Wrestlemania era. I really would have loved it if he got one run with a world title in the WWF or wCw.

Goldust?

Reaction score
One of the best ring psychologists back in the day. He really knew how to get under your skin. Good IC champion, a career midcarder, nothing wrong with that. Yes.

Ted Dibiase Jr?

Reaction score
He was one of the premier cruiserweights before all the young guys started doing moonsaults and head scissors takedown. Plus he was part of BOTH NWO and DX a feat that nobody else can boast about. Yes.

Yokozuna?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
If you are counting the WWE nWo as well then HBK is also included..... Technically.

Yoko, This one I am not sure on, but. Although he really played the dominant monster heel character pretty damn well for close to 3 years. But at the same time after 1997ish he seemed to fall of the map and roughly a 5 year run I don't think isn't enough to judge on for a legit HOF. But he fits all the WWE requirements; he wrestled in the 80s or 90s, held a championship and he died. He is as good as in.

Scott Hall?