Game: Is He A Hall Of Famer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'd say his chances would have been better if he hadn't jumped to TNA

Kenny Omega

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Yes, and he'll injure his knee walking up to the podium to make his acceptance speech.

Jake Roberts

MizMasta3000

Sooner rather than later

Paul Orndoff(Sp) he's not in yet is he?

straight_edge76

No I don't think so... and he is a yes imo.

Charlie Haas?

Reaction score
No, Charlie Haas is total shit.

The Big Show. It's a yes, but I'll wait for someone to confirm what I know. Of course since he doesn't do a 450 Tope Con Hijo Super Can Rana Splash you guys probably will shit all over him.

Airfixx

^^^Can you say "lock"? :y:

re: Crush: Maybe

If every other wrestler in the world dies in the not too distant future... Then yeah, "MAYBE". LOL

Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff was inducted... In 2005.

BRIAN DANIELSON????

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Going to say yes. Danielson will do well in the 'E, and fuck everyone who says otherwise. Sheamus got where he is due to work ethic, and there are already reports of Danielson requesting to do some work in developmental to get back on top of his game, which shows tremendous work ethic. The guy also has his friends in high power (Shawn Michaels) which we know holds you in good stead, as we saw with Lance Cade's push last year until he decided having a seizure on a plane sounded like a good idea. Saying indy guys don't get pushed is thrown out the window too now with the success of CM Punk. Size is his only problem, but I'm going to say fuck it, he'll be a tremendous success in the WWE, and if he's not then WWE will have themselves to blame.

Shelton Benjamin?