Götze leaving Dortmund

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
Hummels is next... unfortunately.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Would be a shame if Dortmund players just all jumped ship. That would ruin the Bundesliga. Without Dortmund, that league would be like the SPL (one team dominating all).

acailler

Reaction score
Would be a shame if Dortmund players just all jumped ship. That would ruin the Bundesliga. Without Dortmund, that league would be like the SPL (one team dominating all).
Other than the past 2/3 years...it's always been like that in Germany!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not in the past. Teams like Leverkusen had a good run. But you're right, most of the time it was, and that changed recently. Dortmund are now one of the best teams in the world, and a legitimate challenge to Bayern.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
i know its quite annoying aint it the league has so much potential as well to be even better than the prem but its not like theres a shortage of talent in germany i expect them comback strong that £50+ mil will be put straight back into the team gunna watch out for them in the summer

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Hummels to Barcelona this summer. Calling it.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hummels to Barcelona this summer. Calling it.

Sorry, I think he's going to Bayern Munich, he's from Bayerns youth section and he will be able to play under Guardiola which will help him a lot.