Götze leaving Dortmund

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Mario Götze is leaving Dortmund for Bayern Munich this summer according to Bayern Munich's official webpage, facebook and twitter. Bayern is paying 37 million euro for him.

Will Bayern be the best team in the world now? I mean they have an amazing roster and next season they have Guardiola as coach. I really think they will be unstoppable, like Barcelona.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
feel for dortmund probably gunna loose all there big players in the summer also timing aint great either will be pretty awkward for him if its an all german final in the cl

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Bayern will replace Barca I think. Jesus. They're spending a lot with Guardiola. They're odds on to get Suarez as well.

Don't know if Bayern's getting Suarez, it was said that Robert Lewandowski also was ready to move to Bayern like a month ago.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I like both Munich and Dortmund but what Götze has done is a disrespect to BvB.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well I guess he really wants to play for Bayern, because he wouldn't leave for titles because Dortmund is a titlecandidate every year in all tournaments. He is born in the south of Germany so maybe he was a Bayern-fan as a kid aswell so that maybe affected his decision.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
b munichs midfield is gunna be immense tops barcelonas now hows this for a midfield
Robben
Ribery
Kroos
Martinez
Muller
Goatze
Schwiezeniger
Shaquiri

Can see one or two leave in the summer

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
b munichs midfield is gunna be immense tops barcelonas now hows this for a midfield
Robben
Ribery
Kroos
Martinez
Muller
Goatze
Schwiezeniger
Shaquiri

Can see one or two leave in the summer

I can honestly see both Robben and Ribery leving this summer!

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
I dunno after today vital part of the team imo

Yeah, but it's still Guardiola who's coaching next year and he doesn't like players with huge egos. Like in Barcelona he sold Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o and got in trouble with Ibra. Guardiola wants players that just do their job and nothing else.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Manchester United are signing Lewandowski for £18.5million in the summer, not Bayern ;)