Funny Rep Comments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

reputation_pos.gif
Ask This Guy a Question 05-21-2008 11:36 PM the dark knight i forgot why i hit the button....i closed all tabs to find this lol

I get a lot of these ones from TDK...remember I said 30 times since the first. Well probably 50% of them are these I don't remember what I wanted to rep you for cause I closed the window so I just repped you on the first msg of yours I find.

reputation_pos.gif
Ask This Guy a Question 05-19-2008 03:24 AM Bling for help

This one is funny because I insulted the guy a lot, and then he still reps me.

Qwake

I would show you all the rep comments from peepshow but unfortunatly when he reps me he doesnt put a text in there so yeah.......:shifty:

I also liked c4 's neg rep when he called me a moron :)

PeepShow

I would show you all the rep comments from peepshow but unfortunatly when he reps me he doesnt put a text in there so yeah.......:shifty:

I've only repped you like twice to my knowledge, and one of them was today. Might have been more, but not many more.

Qwake

^ lol, I know Im joking, I just saw that you repped me so I posted it...

I think you have 3 times, not sure...? :ibbanana:

JMay187

Reaction score
reputation_balance.gif
Official Mayhem Thread02-27-2008 12:09 PM"The Asshole" Colin Whitelol your texan that explains alot

WHAT AN ASSHOLE. NAW HE'S ALL RIGHT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM!

reputation_pos.gif
C4's Signatures requests05-08-2008 05:04 PMKid-O-MacThanks for the rep gimme more!!!!!! Will return :D

Logo Request11-09-2007 09:15 PMPeepShowLOL, you rep in my GFX showcase, but you comment about a sig I didnt even make :(

SO TOTALLY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT FORGIVE ME.

reputation_pos.gif
Playboy Bunny Jamie...02-21-2007 03:37 PMThe Kingdamn. kinda odd, she looks like my bros. girlfriend

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Little Jo is here 05-25-2008 03:33 AM PeepShow How bout you start posting like a normal person

Dunno why this made ma laugh, it just did. I didn't care than it was neg rep though, Peep was just getting me back like a good little blueberry.

IWF Murder Mystery... 05-24-2008 07:28 PM The Italian Outsider spreading... your mother legs

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
reputation_pos.gif
- neg rep -

Chuck did that.

C4

i've done that more than twice. its the best example.....i'd be happy if you give me a better one.

This one you used was better imo;

Me: 1+1 = 2
You: 1+1 = 2?? WTF, 1+1 = 5.35182!

Get over it, it was like 2 months ago and you've turned really good these days so here is some positive rep for you!

reputation_pos.gif
Ask This Guy a Question 05-19-2008 03:24 AM Bling for help

This one is funny because I insulted the guy a lot, and then he still reps me.

It's called kissing ass, he wants to be all good with you now and is trying to get over it, with green rep! I wonder where are his sisters... :g:

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I don't get repped so I don't have any funny comments to share :(

*Runs off crying*

Qwake

:shocking:

Maybe if you shared rep you would get it??? wait, you did. :shifty: