Funny Rep Comments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
The funniest one I've got so far is this:

(In reference to my old So Cal Val sig)

04-01-2008 11:25 PM Kid-O-Mac: I jerk off too your Sig..JK but who the fuck is that shes fine as hell!! nice ass

PeepShow

reputation_neg.gif
SEVERELY disappointed01-22-2008 10:48 AMRoxxi Laveaux FanboyThat's the fourth time you've negrepped me in a MONTH. Seriously, piss off.

LMAO.gif

I've gotten negative repped more times than that in a week.

Rell

Reaction score
reputation_pos.gif
Do U Want The The Rock... 02-08-2008 04:49 PM Nation - Your sig offends me

I don't know why, but I laughed so hard when I read that.

Sticky imo

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yo Qwan...how bout them pos-reps from jassy...ya know

tha one yo ass told tha "G"'s a bout...ya know

C4

I get negative rep at least twice a week..

The comments come ranging from coming underneath a skyscraper and having my face cut off to having a bamboo stick in my ass, very harsh comments for me! :bigsmile:

This Guy

reputation_pos.gif
The "Real" You 04-06-2007 07:45 PM the dark knight never thought i'd rep u but , damn! nice daughter mate

Since then has repped me 30 plus more times and reps me more then anyone else.....which btw just goes to show how little rep I get around here if its now a year later.

PeepShow

reputation_pos.gif
Kenfan - word...that Durk-Turkey ain't know shit bout being a fan no more *shakes head at a lost net.nerd*...we'must save him!

:eek:

the dark knight

lol PROVES MY POINT. people dont read the whole thing, once again, thats why they nominate people like you in the best debaters category.

me: 2+2= 4
you/kaeodn: what? are you saying 2+2=5? you're an idiot. 2+2= 4

C4

me: 2+2= 4
you/kaeodn: what? are you saying 2+2=5? you're an idiot. 2+2= 4

You've done that twice in the past, with the Batista argument as well... come up with a new example... :shifty:

the dark knight

i've done that more than twice. its the best example.....i'd be happy if you give me a better one.