Funniest Wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cool One

Reaction score
Kurt angle by far. Just a selection of quotes

• "I hope the US loses the war in Iraq (Daivari: Me too), and while I'm at it I think the greatest country in the world is France, what do you think? (Daivari: Oui Oui)and and you know truth be told I'm not a very big fan of the black people. And if I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus."
  • "I just got beat by a freakin twelve year old!" (referring to Rey Mysterio)
  • "Unlike some people, I've experienced puberty!" (to Rey Mysterio)
  • (To Rey Mysterio) "Your a little boy playing in a man's world. And i'm a man who loves to play with little boys!"
  • "I can't believe I found someone in this company whiter than I am!" (referring
    to John Cena)
  • (ECW fans to Angle) You suck dick!
    (Angle, enraged) YOUR MOTHER TAUGHT ME HOW!
  • (Speaking in reference to Triple H) "Tore his quad? Big deal! I tear my quad all the time! Hell, I tore my quad this morning! I'm here! [starts jumping in place] I'm jumpin around!"
  • (While battle rapping John Cena) "Once upon a time there was a kid who talked a lot of smack. He's whiter than me, but he thinks he's black! My name is Kurt Angle and what the heck?, I won a gold medal with a broken freakin neck, You better step off cause we ain't friends, I'm movin on up like the Jeffersons, You don't scare me no no no, I may suck but you just blow

They're all laugh out loud comments. Bow down in the greatness of Kurt.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Austin, JBL, Piper, Flair, The Rock, Cena, DX, Pillman.

My favorite Austin quote: (To the Nation of Domination) "It aint a race thing, it aint a color thing, ITS A ME KICKIN YOUR ASS THING!"

the dark knight

rock
y2j
austin
flair
triple h
dx
jbl
trish :inlove:

Kaedon

Reaction score
The Warrior. He's funny, but not "ha ha funny"

Great One

The Rock will always be the funniest wrestler of all time...

Reaction score
rock real cool,warrior funny and lovable buffoon and randy savage if you could understand what he was saying was also funny.

samborambo

Reaction score
The Rock always funny
Austin did some great promo's
Jericho much like the Rock
Mick Foley
Edge And Christian in their goofy days
Goldust and Booker T
Roddy Piper
Nash a real funny guy
Eddie Guerrero.... and finally Owen Hart