Funniest Wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RingDeath

Reaction score
Which wrestlers, through ring work or mic skills or a combo, made you laugh?

Y2J: Remember him calling out Goldberg in WCW and counting him out when he didn't show?

The Rock: Every part of his body, and every move was "the people's", and had the power of the people behind it.

Roddy Pipper: His put downs and outrageous antiques like attacking women or hitting Jimmy Snuka over the head with a coconut are unforgettable.

ImpactAngle

Reaction score
The Rock: the most charismatic. Back in 1999/2000, his promos were just unbeatable.

Kurt Angle & Steve Austin: their segments in 2001... Every time I watch them, I cannot help but laughing again and again.

Stone Cold Steve Austin >>> WHAT ?

pastavirus

Reaction score
My funniest wrestlers would have to be Ultramantis Black and Hyrda from CHIKARA!

randomfan

Reaction score
Anything by Classic Colt Cabana, that guy is pure gold and i am so glad that he got signed to wwe as hopefully he can make it on a large scale now

Mojo

Reaction score
Sandman 'n' Roddy Pipper! Classic!

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
DX - Funny back in the day, liked the promo foe Cyber Sunday where Michaels super kicked everyone because of controversy.

Rock - Nothing needs to be said. Just a funny guy.

Kurt Angle - Used to be really funny before he got the intense gimmick. Loved his promos with Austin and made me laugh when he hugged everyone.

Jericho - Remember a promo where he couldn't find the ring, lol, funny shit

Cryme Tyme - Funniest people currently in the WWE, loved when they stole D&D's car.

Los Guerreros - Loved their promos where they steal stuff.

Reaction score
The Rock, Stone Cold, and Mankind were a couple of the funniest. Others were like others have said Angle, Jerichos spaz attacks, DX had some crazy anticts as well. The nWo did some shit that would make you laugh as well. Thats about it, the other people are humorous, but nothing you search up and watch again.

newmie

Reaction score
Booker T and Goldust had some hilarious promos, but the Rock and Jericho have to take the cake, they had endless funny promos.